DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

Attachments

• B91984BF-2C68-4563-B81B-C755973FA2BC.jpeg
    B91984BF-2C68-4563-B81B-C755973FA2BC.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 223
  • EEC1C059-B7B0-4EB7-96FE-FB9AE1F2A88E.jpeg
    EEC1C059-B7B0-4EB7-96FE-FB9AE1F2A88E.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
I have never had this come apart. I wonder if its the heat build up
Twin pipes on an 820cc mod SXR and KHI ignition superjet 86mm flat top Lamey drove the need. Common failure with serious all out rpm hp motors. Not these freestyle builds or normal hot setups.
Vibrations and harmonics

Last edited:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Just had another ignition turn up. This is for my 750 setup in the x2
Its the same box you just have to change the static timing and curve, I will work with Borut and arrange to make this a plug and play system as well. The attachment is the instructions for the 760 one in case you didn't see it before

Attachments

• zeeltronic.pdf
    531.1 KB · Views: 106

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
just finished installing the zeel on my 1105 that the msd was taking a dump on..... sounds like it use to finally... running it as TL until i get another charging flywheel back from lightening.... pretty easy and straight forward install. (except for the ugly cover since im waiting on my new billet covers).. I'll give a ride report tomorrow..

So all I have to do is order the PDCIS-02T, find a 760 stator and flywheel? Does it come with a cord to program it with or do I buy that separate? Does it already come plug and play or is that something you have to email them about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes just get a 760 flywheel and stator and say you want the wax racing curve. If you want to load your own map order the PC cable and extension

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
Hey all, I've been reading up to page 13 or so. But let me get this straight. I'm running a Yamaha 760 64x in my superjet and so for me to run this, I would have to take a lump out of my fly wheel, then plus 12v direct to the box, and plug the rest in and roll. Would I have to do any extra carb tuning or anything? Thanks. I'll keep reading but wanted to flat out ask this.

Top Bottom