Other East coasters

Not good.

omg.jpg

Looks unreal hope everybody and family is ok

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Ok guys... Got a trick question for ya...

What's wrong with this picture?

Clue, its a marina in Tuckerton NJ. Just about west of LBI and Brigantine.
A53D2243copy.jpg

Last edited:
I am in no way trying to take anything away from the east coast but here are some pictures of the MI City Pier. The catwalk top of the black walkway is 32 feet off the water. The waves are breaking off shore 3/4 of a mile or so and rolling in like so.

522281_440565895979826_304953757_n.jpg
404751_440566259313123_302169735_n.jpg

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
Not sure about everyone in Maryland, but I think we faired better than most, I haven't been home, we flew out Saturday on vacation to the Carribean. I'm hoping our new house that's under construction is still standing! I'm not even able to get home to check on it til this upcoming Saturday.

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
fharrison WINS the prize!!! (whatever that is).

The 5' + surge lifted ALL the boats off dry storage, and most of the floating docks over the pilings. With the high winds, they ended up all over the neighborhood. The high tension lines held some back, but the others came to rest in neighbors yards.....what a mess!

This is just a taste of what went down...some folks didn't make out so well, they lost everything. Luckily, there were no serious injury's here.

It's going to be interesting to see how these boats get back to where they belong...just a few for now...

A53D2200copy.jpg

A53D2201copy.jpg

A53D2217copy.jpg

A53D2218copy.jpg

A53D2230copy.jpg

A53D2236copy.jpg

A53D2237copy.jpg

A53D2238copy.jpg

A53D2239copy.jpg

A53D2247copy.jpg

A53D2254copy.jpg

A53D2255copy.jpg

A53D2260copy.jpg

A53D2266copy.jpg

A53D2271copy.jpg

A53D2283copy.jpg

A53D2285copy.jpg

A53D2288copy.jpg

i had 1- 2 ft rolling waves in about 4ft deep water moving at a good clip down my block along with all kinds of debris,i went from thinking "i might take my ski out to ride in my streets for some fun", to "i need to survive" once i saw how intense the storm became.. the most hetic 3-4hrs trying to fight the rising water at my house,water was about 10" up against my garage door, sandbags/towels, ripping open tubes of caulk smearing it in the cracks, anything i could trying to stop it from coming in the garage and the house, ended up with about a foot of water in my lowest floor,some big sections of roofing blown off, no power,and just a big mess everywhere.. all in all , prob nothing compared to what alot of others had to deal with, spent the day pumping water out and ripping up carpets. water came within a few inches of my truck getting swamped inside, but wasnt so lucky with a brand new audi s4 that was in the driveway next to it.. never thought this storm was gunna be this bad.. best wishes to all who got caught up in its path

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
7e3yjeba.jpg

Just saw this on a friends fb page. I really hope it's photoshopped cause it looks like a war zone. That was ocean parkway. A small road on the barrier island(jones beach). The dunes on the right were 15 feet tall in most spots.

I stopped at my parents house yesterday to check things out and it doesn't look good. The north it's are talking about letting houses foreclose after getting hammered by flooding two years in a row. The whole area is wrecked and lots of oil and fuel is spilled. Heating Oil tanks floated away from houses and emptied into the water. Boats are far up on land and on front lawns and streets.

just goes to show.....hurricane comes...pull the boat and head to higher ground.
i pulled my trojan32 and shes sitting in the yard ready to go back in
so sad to see this happen to my nj/ny buddys...we got hit hard here too but not as bad as yall

Top Bottom