Farm & Fleet has some good stuff for PWC!!!

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Hey Wolf, let me know if you agree with this.........

Hey Dirk, FMX guys are hard on their frames, wheelsets and suspension. But as far as their motors, I would say they are not hard on them at all, they only use MAX RPM right before hitting a trick, and if your talking street stunt, they hardley ever use MAX RPM at all since those kind of stunts are based off of balance not power used. A race bike(street or dirt) is the maximum amount of wear that any engine would ever have to be subjected too. MAX RPM 90 % of the time. So, your comments that "Stunters" would be the ultimate test holds no weight.

Guys, keep it clean........

mostly, you are correct.. mostly

is that hole dug yet?

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Jesus. Can someone just make it so he can't post? Crap like this is exactly how bad information gets passed around, and then more people start saying it. "Hey, I know this is how it is because it makes sense to me! No really, believe me, and tell all your friends."

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Jesus. Can someone just make it so he can't post? Crap like this is exactly how bad information gets passed around, and then more people start saying it. "Hey, I know this is how it is because it makes sense to me! No really, believe me, and tell all your friends."

I'm sorry.. I wont give out anymore bad information. :sneaky:

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
For the record, Didnt give any bogus information Kennay. Shell oil does work in Motorcycles!

Heres where everyone and their brother says "dont let him post anymore, he's a idiot, he gives horrible advice etc......"

I did it for you, now be done with it! Enough already!

can i throw another spanner in the spark pulg wars :argue::Banane35:, im running nippon denso plugs in my ski now . i used ngk for years but have gone away from them now to nippon denso . cant tell any diffrence in performace they last the same ( i change plugs often due to water ingestion) but the big pluss for the nippon denso pluhs for me is the solid tops on them and not the screw on tops . the caps on the ngk always seem to come unscreded for me

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
thats why i run BR8ES-11

they are solid top ngk plugs. no caps to unscrew

or you can put a drip of loctite on the caps when you buy them for a little insurance that you wont loose spark

40 bucks for a pack of 10 from the marine store by me for the br8es-11
i just pay the money cause they work quit trying to cut corners....

would you buy cheapo gas and put that in your high comp ski?

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
thats why i run BR8ES-11

they are solid top ngk plugs. no caps to unscrew

or you can put a drip of loctite on the caps when you buy them for a little insurance that you wont loose spark

40 bucks for a pack of 10 from the marine store by me for the br8es-11
i just pay the money cause they work quit trying to cut corners....

would you buy cheapo gas and put that in your high comp ski?

Unless that is the standard price for those NGK's in your area, you are getting HOSED on that price (10 for $40).... I buy them for around $1.50-$1.75 each here, at O'reillys.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
i get them at my local marine store because they are stocked there... im sure the markup is huge and i should probably order them over the internet but oh well... most of the time when i think about getting plugs its because i need them and i get them at the closest place out of necessity

Boris

The Good Old Days
Yeah your old one was better. And i hope thats not u in this one b/c if it was the fact that you don't have a life jacket on helps show how dumb u are,

That's not him.
It's from a movie, "Into the Blue" .
It was on the other night so I watched it just for the ski scene but the bastards cut it out.
What a waste of time.

Top Bottom