Food plan - Covered as of 3-11-08, thanks all!

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
My first dinner LSFR was Milf-aroni and cheese and AllStocks Jerk chicken. Good times! That and Allen's BBQ, birdy's Fajitas, Bill's mudbugs, and Ducky's cobbler. mmmmmm!! Its only 8:30 and I'm now extremely hungry. I love my peeps, they feed me well.

You will notice I make no mention of wanting/enjoying worms!!!

sandman

runs on cottonseed oil
ICE CREAM!!!

we can get 3 or 4 manual hand crank units and see just how quick - quickmic is on the crank!

we can use an old tricycle and hook it it up so quickmic can pedal and hand crank at the same time.. sould give new meaning to quickmic :burnout:

:bs2:

ps: peace

Last edited:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
ha!

I know Mom has an electric ice cream maker and a manual one crank one at home.

Mick - if you want to head that little project up, you are more than welcome to, and I'll make sure the ice cream makers get down there.

Q

QuickMick

ICE CREAM!!!

we can get 3 or 4 manual hand crank units and see just how quick - quickmic is on the crank!

we can use an old tricycle and hook it it up so quickmic can pedal and hand crank at the same time.. sould give new meaning to quickmic :burnout:

:bs2:

ps: peace

Ohhhhh helllll NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh4:

ha!

I know Mom has an electric ice cream maker and a manual one crank one at home.

Mick - if you want to head that little project up, you are more than welcome to, and I'll make sure the ice cream makers get down there.

Man got to learn go to other sites when im bored.
I go from a question, to bringing it to making it. NOT

Like Jewels told Vincent "shut the **** up!!
Im going to go sit with Vincent, and shut the **** up. :tapedshut::newangel:

I will however bring the blender. That was for you duckie hehe

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Does this mean no ice cream? :17::crying:

Yah got my hopes up and now I'm all crushed.

Just think, hot cobbler and cold ice cream - yum!

SN760

For Those About To Rock
What the hell happened to keeping this simple. :eek:mfg:

All I can say is while you"all are fixing, getting ready to fix, thinking about what to fix, cooking, starting the grill, lighting the oven, setting up the tables, passing out the plates, butchering the pig, or cow, mixing up the batter, flapping the flipping pancakes, making the salad, kicking the cat, - wait - lost my train of thought there - I'm going to be freeriding !!!! :smile: Have Fun! -- Oh and call me when its ready.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
BS - your old, busted up and bruised arse is gonna be chilling in a lounge chair by 3 and looking like you went 10 rounds with Tyson.

oh wait - that'll be larry. :biggrin:

Moondance

Just plain me....
What the hell happened to keeping this simple. :eek:mfg:

All I can say is while you"all are fixing, getting ready to fix, thinking about what to fix, cooking, starting the grill, lighting the oven, setting up the tables, passing out the plates, butchering the pig, or cow, mixing up the batter, flapping the flipping pancakes, making the salad, kicking the cat, - wait - lost my train of thought there - I'm going to be freeriding !!!! :smile: Have Fun! -- Oh and call me when its ready.

Is this the Lone Star Freeride, or the Lone Star Freelunch?? :biggrin:
Finally, someone gets it & look who it is? MEN....bwaahaaa

j/k guys:biggthumpup:

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
hey sharon
put me down to bring the condoments
i guess ill contribute

Top Bottom