New York Crew
God frosty you suck

yeah, it's cool, but getting old too... check out my year

Feb - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Mar - Paris, France
Apr - Vaux Andigney and St Quentan, France
May - Lahr, Germany and Zurrich, Switzerland
Oct - Zurrich, Switzerland
Nov - Nassau, Bahamas - which was actually a vacation - and I got to party with DJ Tempo from the Black Eyed Peas
Nov - Washington, DC (leaving tomorrow for the long holiday weekend)
Dec - Munich, Germany and Boleslawiec, Poland

Jan - Manisa, Turkey
Mar - London, England

not sure after that... but I'm trying to find time to finish my beach cottage and build my Foot Rocket in between...

= )

Last edited:
Companies and distributors stopped selling parts to him because he was undercutting everyone else. Basically selling/advertising parts under what they should have been.

I don't know the logistics, i just heard a birdy go pew pew not too long ago. Im sure at one point it will come out. Maybe it will break them, maybe not. Time will tell.

steve is a good guy.Its bs ya cant sell any product for whatever you want being a dealer,if you pay for the bulk orders as a dealer you should be able to sell for what you want,no diff than walmart..

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
steve is a good guy.Its bs ya cant sell any product for whatever you want being a dealer,if you pay for the bulk orders as a dealer you should be able to sell for what you want,no diff than walmart..

It just shows that the manufacturers have too much mark up if another business can pay a vendor price that the manufacturer can still profit from and then sell it cheaper than the manufacturer normally sells it for yet still make enough profit for it to be worth his time.

Top Bottom