Custom/Hybrid Ground up stunt build

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Heres the pic you requested Air time!

I mounted the check valve directly to the fuel filler .

Attachments

• IMG_3977.jpg
    IMG_3977.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 250

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
My pole arrived yesterday !!!
with a bracket and turn plate

Thanks Goose!!

Attachments

• IMG_3973.jpg
    IMG_3973.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 133

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Pics of the C.a.t.s I have been working on, thanks to Superramjet

its just mocked up now, I think I can get a few more deg. of throw with a little choppy choppy.

and you can see the drains installed in the pump area.

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3981.jpg
    IMG_3981.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 158

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
ride plate inserts are in . moved on to the exhaust tube. made a ""beauty"" ring out of black glass .

and I came up with a crazy idea that I think will work out great.
I used a stock fuel filler for the scupper outlet , and installed a check valve inside the hull ... my thinking on this is that its not a bad looking exterior piece that seals nicely to the hull and if I had to I could screw the gas cap on it and not have a scupper .

Genius! I have thought alot about having a closeable scupper setup, the only problem is that when you close it off, you will have the tube from firewall to gas cap full of water.

Thanks chad ive been googling them but cant find anything that really looks like your one can you tell us the company that made it,and where you got it from website maybe and the correct name for it check or one way valve...thanks or on the other hand you could prob buy a heap of these and make a bit selling them im sure a few other ppl will be wanting to do the same set up...

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Thanks chad ive been googling them but cant find anything that really looks like your one can you tell us the company that made it,and where you got it from website maybe and the correct name for it check or one way valve...thanks or on the other hand you could prob buy a heap of these and make a bit selling them im sure a few other ppl will be wanting to do the same set up...

I actually bought that one from a local farm supply store .

I think its a sump pump check valve ... I ll get you one if you want me too.
I think it was about $20

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Got mine from Granger.

Ended up going to Grainger to get mine.Stopped at Feguson's first and the counter guy hands me a 4 in sewer drain! lt was hard to keep a straight face:twak: !!! Chad,you worked out that gas tank problem yet!? l'm still thinking about using a 440 tank.

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
I picked up a brand new kawa 300 tank from ram jet yesterday, I ll let you know this afternoon , I ll mock it up again .

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Killer! Those things are only $38 retail.
You wouldn't happen to know the capacity, would you?

I dont know for sure , if its stamped on the tank , its on the bottom , and it came with turf on the bottom of the tank ..

I would guess 4 gallon .

It fits great. shape of the tank to the bottom of the hull . I think I am going to run an exterior fuel fill right above the tank . So the gas cap will be under the handle pole. the tank location still leaves enough room for the battery in the stock SJ location.

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_4015.jpg
    IMG_4015.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 216
Wow thats tight, where are you putting your waterbox? Also just wondering if you could grab a pic of the with the motor being mocked up? I would like to see how it looks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom