Hand guns

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I'd buy it. I am not 100% sure what the original retail on the S&W AR was, but I am pretty sure it was more than $1,500.
With the current market conditions, you cannot go wrong buying it - and at $1,200 it's a steal.

Get it.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Slightly off-topic, kinda, but I have an opportunity to buy a brand new still in the box Smith&Wesson M&P AR-15, for $1200 cash, no paper work. Its from a good friend, so its not stolen lol.

I don't really NEED this gun at all. I have like ten rifles, but no ARs. I'm considering buying it and just sitting on it. Maybe it'll be worth more later? At $1200 I don't think I'd ever lose money on it if I never shoot it. Whatcha think?

I saw a Bushmaster (Same basic thing) for $950.00 new at a local gun shop last week.

swapmeet

Brotastic
About 8 months before the panic, I bought a M&P 15T (had a quad rail and Magpul BUIS) for right at a grand out the door. So 1200 isn't terrible, but I wouldn't hold your breath on it appreciating.

I just went up to the local gun shop and he has 3 new bushmasters, basically set up the same, for $1100 new. Before Sandy Hook they were $850 guns.

$1200 for the s&w is about right he said. Last one he ordered and sold went for $1250.

I'll kick it around a bit. I really have no use for it haha. But i just watched the new Red Dawn movie and it's got me thinking!

Well I bought it. He's gonna hook me up with 4 extra good quality 30 round mags also, for $31 each.

e6925414-8626-4452-a9b8-aa02c7ef6337_zps598758fe.jpg

What's a kimber 1911 45 with 22 conversion pro carry 2 and laser grips worth? also has ammo

I know very little about guns. Guy says its worth 1500 and wants to trade for one of my skis

Peter123

C-Note
What's a kimber 1911 45 with 22 conversion pro carry 2 and laser grips worth? also has ammo

I know very little about guns. Guy says its worth 1500 and wants to trade for one of my skis

I was looking at the Kimbers about 7 weeks ago at a gun show, and that pistol was $1300 and the conversion was $400 (if memory serves me right on the .22 conversion). I also do not know if the gun show price was lower or higher than what you normally see.

Edit: And that was for new in box.

The Kimber line is nice and full of high quality for sure. I chose the STI,for a little more $ I feel I did better in the long run. The "Sentry" and other models are priced a little higher than a comparative Kimber, but there is a lot there. Could'nt hurt to check them out before you buy. I have a pair of "Tac SS 5"'s. http://www.stiguns.com/ Kinda rare in the "used" market but they can be found for less than new if you are patient

Last edited:
The M&P 15 is a good gun, I have 4 of them, didn't pay that price though :) The next best thing to Colt. Prices have skyrocketed and are probably not going to come down for a while. It's a shame because alot of dealers are raping. You guys get screwed on ammo too because I am assuming you don't reload. If you don't like that trigger in the M&P 15 you can swap it out with a geissele trigger. I have two for long range shooting and they are pricey but worth every penny. They make some cheaper triggers for 3 gun competition and what not and they are heavier but still have the same "Break like glass" feeling. One of the best investments besides a stock and a grip pod.

Top Bottom