Hand guns

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Got to bust 72 rounds of my hand loaded Hornady XTP 240 gr JHP today target testing at 25 , 50, and 100 yds and I was VERY happy with the results. My groups aren't worth bragging about in terms of comp target shooting, but spot on as far as the kill zone on the side of the average white tail deer. 71 of the 72 shots would have been great shots
on the side of a deer. There was one shot, well, somebody thought it would be cute to slip a 320 gr deer grenade in my gun and tweaked the crap out of my wrist and totally
missed the MASSIVE piece of cardboard that all the targets were taped to at 25 yds. LOL All in good fun I guess. lol

All of my groups would have been covered by a one dollar bill and I can finally keep my groups where I want them.

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
My new job is only 6 miles from the house and the gun range is right in the middle of the two. Wouldn't ya know it though, this new job does not allow firearms on the property either. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OCD Solutions

Will probably go that way someday. On the other hand, it could get pretty expensive to stop at the range on a regular basis so maybe it's a good thing... at least until 22LR ammo becomes available again anyways.

My new job is only 6 miles from the house and the gun range is right in the middle of the two. Wouldn't ya know it though, this new job does not allow firearms on the property either. :banghead:

Can you park off company grounds? I would exhaust all options before "foregoing" the company policy and make the decision to protect myself.

Check state law,company I work for does not allow firearms on property either. Last year Texas state law prohibits employers from denying personal firearms in your personal vehicle on company property.

OCD Solutions

Florida has the same policy but unfortunately South Carolina does not. I haven't had a chance to review the actual policy for this company so there may be a loophole. I haven't spotted any signage against concealed firearms either.

Will probably go that way someday. On the other hand, it could get pretty expensive to stop at the range on a regular basis so maybe it's a good thing... at least until 22LR ammo becomes available again anyways.

cost you less than 200 bucks to load 1000 rounds of 9mm assuming you have brass...

thats negating cost of equipment, you just absorb that..

200 rounds an hour on a single stage press is pretty easy to crank out

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
cost you less than 200 bucks to load 1000 rounds of 9mm assuming you have brass...

thats negating cost of equipment, you just absorb that..

200 rounds an hour on a single stage press is pretty easy to crank out

5 months ago it cost less than 200$ to buy 9mm! My buddy casts his own for 9mm and has his cost down to .05 cents a round. Pretty much just the primer and a couple grains of unique.

Peter123

C-Note
Check state law,company I work for does not allow firearms on property either. Last year Texas state law prohibits employers from denying personal firearms in your personal vehicle on company property.

I always get a kick when HR does our yearly "company rules" presentation and they get to the "no guns on company property" rule and then multiple people site the Texas law.

HR, "I'm just going by what's in the handbook."

I know. I traded out some work on a lincoln for this too so I'm not out anything except time and a n hundred buck in parts dude is covering the supressor and the 200 dollar tax stamp

Top Bottom