Hand guns

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Got all the parts together so my wife could build her own 10/22
Boyds super light thumbhole stock in purple
Carbon fiber Magnum Research barrel
Still need to do some trigger work to it, install the studs for a sling and than take her to an Appleseed. Look it up and go to one, you will learn a ton and they are a-lot of fun.
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/index.html

aLWKRJL.jpg

Last edited:

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
If anyone needs ammo I have .22lr, .45acp, .223, 5.56, 357, .38 spl, and 12ga slugs/buckshot, brass, primers, powders, etc I would be willing to trade for an aftermarket JS550 head.

How do you like that barrel? i have a stack of 10 22s and want a light barrel that I can put my supressor on

Got all the parts together so my wife could build her own 10/22

Boyds super light thumbhole stock in purple
Carbon fiber Magnum Research barrel
Still need to do some trigger work to it, install the studs for a sling and than take her to an Appleseed. Look it up and go to one, you will learn a ton and they are a-lot of fun.
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/index.html

aLWKRJL.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
How do you like that barrel? i have a stack of 10 22s and want a light barrel that I can put my supressor on

I haven't shot it near as much as I would have liked too. Once I picked up jetsking the guns went to the wayside. For a suppressor you should check out the Tactical Solutions barrels. They come threaded on the end for a suppressor and are light. Not well known for accuracy but unless you are shooting Wolf gold match or Lapua .22lr it wont make much difference.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
If anyone needs ammo I have .22lr, .45acp, .223, 5.56, 357, .38 spl, .308 and 12ga slugs/buckshot, brass, primers, powders, etc I would be willing to trade for an aftermarket JS550 head.

I am looking for a BCW intake manifold if anyone wants to trade. And maybe an A/M nozzle for either an SJ or the 550.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I should be picking up my newest gun next week. Finally convinced my buddy to part with an ATI C92. It's a clone of the Beretta 92 Centurion and comes with 2 15 round mags. It's made on Beretta tooling and is a near perfect match for half the price. One of the smoothest guns I've shot to date.

The story on these, supposedly, is that Beretta contracted with whatever Turkish factory to build these to be branded as Berettas and sold to foreign militaries. Beretta sent plans and tooling. At some point, Beretta canceled the contract, but the factory kept pumping them out. ATI bought the whole batch, stamped them as ATI's, and then sold the entire batch to CDNN.

I'm already looking for a 22LR conversion kit for it and 2 or 3 flush fitting 17 round mags that are now available for it.

EDIT: My buddy has a Browning Buckmark 22LR that I can buy cheaper than the conversion kit and is likely way more accurate...it also gives me a reason to own more guns. :unitedstates: :AR15firing:

27140_20100809112551_1.jpg27140_20100809112552_2.jpg27140_20100809112552_3.jpg

Last edited:
Unreal... I wanted to get a ruger 327 mag, i like fast small caliber guns, but nooo, for some reason the ultra conservative sissy canadian government bans .32 caliber hand gun here, gods knows why? What is so bad about that size? And on top of that we are only allowed to use them at an approved firing range. Well thats b.s. i live on a farm and would like to pack a hand gun around with me rather then always hauling rifles that are 3 feet long. Especially when i am in bear areas.
what a joke. Why doesn't the u.s. just take us over already and get it done with so i can enjoy better tax rates, lower housing costs, and cheaper jet skis! Oh yea, and slacker gun laws.

OCD Solutions

Yup, I've been doing my research before making my purchases with the thought that I may have to move back to Canada someday. As much as I would love to own an AR15 and a couple assault style rifles and shotguns, there's just no point, even in 22LR caliber. My buddy has 2 rooms of his house full of handguns and rifles and not one of the rifles would be legal in Canada.

The reason for the last couple purchases have simply been that one should have at least a couple guns that don't have a paper trail. :sneaky:

And what i wouldnt give to own a suppressor, imagine how many more gophers and coyotes i could shoot! But all suppressors are banned here.

soon all we'll be able to carry are registered sling shots.

OCD Solutions

And what i wouldnt give to own a suppressor, imagine how many more gophers and coyotes i could shoot! But all suppressors are banned here.

soon all we'll be able to carry are registered sling shots.

Do what I did, sell the guns and switch to a bow. One shot from the .22 and every gopher for 50 acres would head down the hole for the day. Shoot em with a bow and they only drop for a 200 yard radius and return within minutes. We would pace the fields for hours and clean up; great practice for learning distance judging. You gotta shoot over 275 fps or from close range though because the bastards can duck an arrow like you wouldn't believe. I was shooting a Browning Mirage set at 80lbs with a 27 1/4" arrow at 325fps and they could still duck anything over a 75 yard shot.

All the years bow hunting, I would have given anything to have a big handgun strapped to my leg as backup, especially the times when we crossed paths with the grizzlies.

Last edited:
I do also have a bow, got a mathews heliem, but that is expensive shooting arrows at gophers, howd you find your arrows? If you do find them?, half the time they are destroyed.
believe me, a hundgun while bow hunting is my biggest wish! Even a .22 mag would be nice to have, i could shot a lot of beaver and muskrats with that gun if i could have one and use it in the country.

OCD Solutions

We did a lot of stump shooting too so we discovered the Zwickey Judo points early on. They save a ton of arrows as they catch the grass and tumble the arrow. Even shooting 80 pounds, the Zwickey will stop an arrow at 2-3" of penetration into an average tree. They are pricey but we'll worth the investment when you're shooting $12 arrows.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Zwickey-Judo-Points-and-grain/744864.uts

I will warn you though, the barbs tend to catch and turn your prey inside out.

The slip on rubber blunts worked pretty good too. They tend to deflect the arrow as well and you find them on top of the grass rather than dug right in. They slow your arrows down, increase drop and decrease range but once again, they save arrows and are well worth the money.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
EDIT: My buddy has a Browning Buckmark 22LR that I can buy cheaper than the conversion kit and is likely way more accurate...it also gives me a reason to own more guns. :unitedstates: :AR15firing:

Buckmarks are great! Very accurate! The only problem is they can be a pain to cock if you have weak hands or are a woman. Also they start having chambering / loading issues once they get dirty. Once you get it do the "Hagus flip" and a little polishing to get that trigger a little nicer.

I should be picking up my newest gun next week. Finally convinced my buddy to part with an ATI C92. It's a clone of the Beretta 92 Centurion and comes with 2 15 round mags. It's made on Beretta tooling and is a near perfect match for half the price. One of the smoothest guns I've shot to date.

I'm already looking for a 22LR conversion kit for it and 2 or 3 flush fitting 17 round mags that are now available for it.

View attachment 229229View attachment 229230View attachment 229231

your post has an american flag, yet you post a picture of a turkish gun lol...

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Top Bottom