Hardly any B1's in Daytona?

I was speaking specifically for Lake Michigan (and so was he) which is a whole different ball game than what you salt riders are used to. Regardless, you don't need 20' of air to bf a trimless blaster. Hell, I wasn't even a whole ski length out of the water on this one and almost nosed it in:

Backflip? - 10-19-09 on Vimeo

almost nosed it in?lol that looks like you just got swashbuckled by the white water breaking,getting the last 40% is the hard part. props for the balls to try and stay with it though

no :):):):) buddy,that wide angle cam killed it.that had to have been 20+ footer.where is the vid at josh shot from shore of the big backie,might as well put that in this thread also

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
zimmy stick with it bro. u know how to rock a b1.
agreed, got some great pics of you rollin that thing...

When you guys get into your mid 40's and up, and IF IF IF you're wives even LET you continue to ride, you'll appreciate the Blaster again.
Trust.

However, I will say the getting on part in the surf doesn't get any easier.
And, I'm working on a system with a new handle and a remote start switch to make surf boarding a lot easier for old guys like me who still can't side-board.

Somebody needs to start building some hard-core surf Blasters.
(I saw a blue one out there this weekend that wasn't bad....lol) It put a smile on Zimmy's face, that's for sure.

I've got another one that I'm working on already that should be ready by late this summer (probably Wave Daze) that'll be pretty serious. Even more-so than the blue one.
I really hope it changes some freeride guys' minds about Blasters.

Makes me sad to see them noticably missing at Daytona.

seats, im in my 40s' my wife does'nt decided if and when i'm gonna ride...lol
keep practicing the side-boarding, it gets easier after a while. i can't roll my blaster or really do much else other than maybe some no handers and a occasional superman, but all i ride is in the surf and love my blaster.
me and sean (seajm) had both of our blasters there this year. he rode more than i did, i was having technical difficulties with my b-pipe coupler.
besides being old, im spoiled with the warm water we have here in south fl. i rode for about 20min on sat and froze my a$$ off. hats off to you guys who ride in that cold $hit...

The 'best' surf ski is whatever surf ski you like most. Don't let anyone tell you what is best, make up your own mind. Some people just crack me up.

Craig, as soon as it warms up we will get your squared away on power and then you can really show folks what you are capable of. I put in a good word for you with Judge, I am trying to get him into the freeride thing. He is just so busy, never has enough time to fit it all in.

Scottie

Id love to ride a judge purpose built freeride motor in any ski......nice

about 1/3 of the junkies ride b1s,so they accounted for most of them at tona,but they are either,new riders and progressing to sjs or old and brokin and regressing from sjs to a much more easy on the body and easy ski to ride.....lol

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right

about 1/3 of the junkies ride b1s,so they accounted for most of them at tona,but they are either,new riders and progressing to sjs or old and brokin and regressing from sjs to a much more easy on the body and easy ski to ride.....lol

Well put

if the granite air crew had not bailed on me the week before Daytona, ya could rode mine.

seajm

Napkins..I fly a Starship
agreed, got some great pics of you rollin that thing...

seats, im in my 40s' my wife does'nt decided if and when i'm gonna ride...lol
keep practicing the side-boarding, it gets easier after a while. i can't roll my blaster or really do much else other than maybe some no handers and a occasional superman, but all i ride is in the surf and love my blaster.
me and sean (seajm) had both of our blasters there this year. he rode more than i did, i was having technical difficulties with my b-pipe coupler.
besides being old, im spoiled with the warm water we have here in south fl. i rode for about 20min on sat and froze my a$$ off. hats off to you guys who ride in that cold $hit...

No $hit.......That water was freakin cold, but I'll be there next year smiling aswell

wb800,is that 5 mill pv in the b1 purpose built for freeride,no tl and pump fuel?whats the bore?

the rest ya old goats cant use age alone on bailin on the standups,We got some oldie but goodies that absolutly rip out there.lol

The 'best' surf ski is whatever surf ski you like most. Don't let anyone tell you what is best, make up your own mind. Some people just crack me up.

Craig, as soon as it warms up we will get your squared away on power and then you can really show folks what you are capable of. I put in a good word for you with Judge, I am trying to get him into the freeride thing. He is just so busy, never has enough time to fit it all in.

Scottie

Its true, if you like the way the ski rides and you can what you need to then its a great surf ski!
Cant wait to get my B1 ready to roll!! Thanks for the good word!! It will be sweet to have some torque behind the throttle for a change! That stroker Ken had was so easy to rip!

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
the rest ya old goats cant use age alone on bailin on the standups,We got some oldie but goodies that absolutly rip out there.lol

nice....lol
well, this old goat rode almost nothing else but standups until i broke my back in a motorcycle accident four years ago to the day, today.. i can only ride them for about 20 mins or so, then i pay the price for the next week.... just not worth missing work and eating pain killers...( i hate pills)

however i'm building a 750 x2 for surf riding, just to see if i can progress back to it...

btw check out the pics i took from daytona, need to start at the bottom and go backwards though...
http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt180/extreemthrottle/daytona 2010/

Last edited:
you caught me doing surf stance roll practice in page 1 and 2,very cool pics man,you got some sick pics of TC pulling some of the biggest reintres ive ever seen. That 360 reintre on page 3 may be the coolest pics ive seen of the entire event

craig lets see ya pull that one on a b1..............lol

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Who was riding this Blaster? I just missed the "pancake bail" moments before...sorry.
B1roll.jpg

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
you caught me doing surf stance roll practice in page 1 and 2,very cool pics man,you got some sick pics of TC pulling some of the biggest reintres ive ever seen. That 360 reintre on page 3 may be the coolest pics ive seen of the entire event

craig lets see ya pull that one on a b1..............lol
thanks, i could'nt stop shooting pics! that morning session everyone was tearing it up! it was almost as addicting as riding that weekend!!!

Who was riding this Blaster? I just missed the "pancake bail" moments before...sorry./QUOTE]

i believe it was a wavejunkie, the white and red ski. look in my pics in the photobucket. tried to load three pics here but still won't load up..wtf???

Top Bottom