Freestyle ijsba live

SuziQ

Banned
nooooooooooooooo fix the video!!!!!!!!!

FRIGGIN lose the live stream in the middle of my favorite race! It's not fair!!!!!

At least they managed to get it back on for some of it, and good to learn that was just a heat race! That little junior stock is AWESOME!!!!!

Last edited:
btw, judge #2 got asked by IJSBA to defend his decision about scoring 11-year old kid higher than alex Petrovic and that he stood by it. Amazing! I mean alex only did a superflip. A trick Lucas failed to do even though he had bars and someone else. Amazing.

Not disageeing with you completely but Alex did not complete or ride out of his superflip.. but he did have a nice run...

SuziQ

Banned
LOL Jay!

I just walked back into the room to hear DEVO. LOL

Sry you missed being able to go too, but I did just hear them say that pro-freestyle practice is about to begin.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Coming from someone with 4 years experience competing. As soon as you finish one trick. You need to be going into the next immediately. Not riding around looking for another wave or deciding what to do next. DK did not do this. His run flowed from one trick to another. If you do not have a good flow then u should not get high marks. The last few years Malone competed. I did not care
For all the different back flips. Boring. But his routine flowed. There was not any dead time. I saw plenty of dead time with a few competitors. Including Alex. That said I tip my hat to him for his progression and stepping up from the start of the season. He is killing some big tricks.

SuziQ

Banned
I am not even going to try to spell his name, lol, but the man from Japan looked prettty smooth, and had much going on there!

and Snow, if you're watching, I know you are sooooooo jealous you are not the X-scream Gorilla down there, LOL.

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Do it Parr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how that second trick he did with the reverse spray looked, and too funny they are playing the NASA Onion Radio Clip directly after his routine! LOL

Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Dislocated shoulders are no fun. His must have extensive damage. I've done it 3 times skiing bumps, but was able to get it reset same day and keep going. First time freaked me out seeing my arm pointing the wrong way and a slight lack of shoulder. But now that I think back I didn't have a high HP ski trying to yank my arms off and the hard landings. Hope tomorrow is better for him.

SuziQ

Banned
I wish he had opted to just float out there today, being that he was allowed to do so and still qualify, allowing himself more time to heal for tomorrow, but I guess he felt he needed to pull those today with the stiff competition. I saw a female dislocate her shoulder once, and she was in some pain for sure.

Where is John Kazier (sp?) from? He looked pretty good out there too!

It will be interesting to see the difference tomorrow, who is holding back today. :scratchchin:

SuziQ

Banned
:shocked:Talk about not holding anything back (at least I hope)! That boy there is dangerous! Another Japanese guy it sounded like to me! Hmmm

Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I just caught the last few qualifiers for Pro Freestyle. 7th was lee stone and 8th was stoyer. Did Bogart ride?

Top Bottom