Custom/Hybrid my obsession back flip hull ??

010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpgit is getting closer and closer to how i want it .i made some small changes to the bottom decks and some bigger changes to the top deck .
it is still a work in progress but i want to now what you guys think of it

greetz marcel

Some nice action shots from me and my girl riding the hull :)
Its getting better every time.

After a couple of times riding it now i can give a good ride report.

The hull is really stable being so short this is real nice and you can carve it way better then a superjet.
It also have a real wide tray that also makes you much more stable and a way better ride position over a superjet.
It rides nice and straigth and will spin if you want but also carve hard without loosing hookup.
You need to get used to it being a bit shorter but after that it is real fun to ride it.
I tried to make backflips with it but i need to work at my skills or i need to put more power lol i put a trim on it but i really don't like it with trim i don't know why but it turns much nicer without trim also i can't make a nice 180stab with trim installed (without using it) and even with backflips it doesn't help me any suggestions on this are welcome.
even some hood tricks will work but is a bit harder with a short hull this part i gonna test again with a long rideplate then it probally will work :) .
The hull weight is 97lbs with footholds and hood without turf without handlepole.

IMG_1365.jpgIMG_1371.jpgIMG_1373.jpgIMG_1375.jpgIMG_1381.jpgIMG_1394.jpgIMG_1396.jpgIMG_1397.jpgIMG_1398.jpgIMG_1399.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friend, please sell me one of your hulls... i live in uk but drive across Nederland every 2 months!!
i would love to have one Obsession hull to my colection of skis..!!

Please let me know on Danny_silva00@hotmail.com
I hope we can get in contact, would like to see that hull in action in person!

Danny

tel foto 014.jpgtel foto 015.jpgtel foto 016.jpg i have finished the topdeck and i just made 3 of them , i hope you like the final design .
now i am busy making adjustable footholds and modify the hood just a little .still a work in progress but getting closer !!

pole4.jpgpole1.jpgpole2.jpgpole3.jpghi there guys , i want to take my projekt ski to the next level so i designed a billet handle pole .
let me now what you think , i think the first one is ready in a few weeks .
greetz marcel

you designed this pole?

looks familiar for some reason!!

you are right , i did not design it , i made a 3d drawing of it .
i first started with a radically new design and mounted it on the bottom deck ,but that did not work out !!! lol
sure it looks familair to others ,it is for a stand-up jetski . it does the same job as the stock superjet , the lenzi ,the bun ,the atp , the titan and many other poles !!!
i wanted a pole that takes the air trough the pole , it must be adjustable ,and i wanted a billet one .
i now it was done before ,but i simply do not have the money to buy one of the billet ones.
i did not take a pole and simply make a copy of it , i did not even see one in person , i made my own drawing with my own messurements.
i had hoped you liked it , but if not, it is fine with me .
i like to built and play with the stand-up ski's and i wanted to share it with others !

greetz marcel

Riding it is real fun it rides superstable and is easy to handle every time i ride it it is more fun.
Once you got used to it riding a superjet is no fun anymore.
Shortened the handle pole 3 inch that makes it more flat riding and easyer to do air tricks.

Even with a small engine and no trim i can allmost flip it i need some more practice but i am sure it is possible to get it plate to plate.

Last edited:
042.jpg 043.jpg044.jpg055.jpg056.JPG057.JPG058.JPG059.JPG060.JPGfinaly some updates about my projekt ski . the motors are ready, one 760 with msd and one 701 stock motor . one hull is ready en is off to the painter . the sticker design is ready and we made some progress with the handle pole .
i will put the 760 motor in to my superjet and the 701 goes in the obsession hull . i have two different impellers ,a solas 13/17 and a hooker 9/15 .
i want to trow the solas in the 760 superjet and the hooker in the 701 obsession , is this the best option ???

Top Bottom