DSC00137.jpg

End result of a few sacrificed stiff brushes and a can of Gunk

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

Check another item of the list

DSC00142-1.jpg

Started the body work tonight

DSC00143-1.jpg

Took your advice and used a chisel to remove the fire extinguisher and storage hole caps

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Sanded and filled with a marine foam

DSC00150.jpg

Waiting for it to cure - have the garage heater cranking ! its brick cold outside :)

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I was wondering if you could do me a favor and measure how tall the TDR SXI-Pro water box is, not including the mounting tab on top. Also the diameter of the box as well as what diameter in the inlet and outlet tubes are.

I would appreciate it!

Luke

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and measure how tall the TDR SXI-Pro water box is, not including the mounting tab on top. Also the diameter of the box as well as what diameter in the inlet and outlet tubes are.

I would appreciate it!

Luke

Sure here you are

DSC00152.jpg

the tubes are roughly 2"

Last edited:
Man that thing was dirty, you put in a ton of work. It looks really good now. I went through the same thing on my ski, previous owner did a hack job on everything but the motor. Im now reglassing/rebuilding my whole ski. I just posted a thread on it, check it out. But your ski looks good, coming along very nicely, great job man

Thanks. I am trying to take my time with it. My 2 part foam didn't cure :( due to the cold weather. Back at it this weekend should be in the 50's

I still need to foam in my footholds i just got in, hopefully the foam cures for me.. Its about 25-30 degrees here but like 45ish - 50 in the garage. how cold was ur garage for it to not cure?

nice build. where do you ride in brick? in the bay? i ride off lavallette about 3/4 a mile north of the bridge into seaside.
Im not sure what you painted the bed plate with, but i took mine out last year and stripped it down completely, probably put about 3 coats of black on and the paint is off an even rustier now. I would suggest doing more than just a couple coats of black. Im using por-15 this year

nice build. where do you ride in brick? in the bay? i ride off lavallette about 3/4 a mile north of the bridge into seaside.
Im not sure what you painted the bed plate with, but i took mine out last year and stripped it down completely, probably put about 3 coats of black on and the paint is off an even rustier now. I would suggest doing more than just a couple coats of black. Im using por-15 this year

I live over on Kettle Creek , spent a lot of time on the bay this summer. Also did a bunch of Manasquan trips with the ECP crew. Mostly sit downs but now we have two stand ups to add to the group

IMG_20110924_104832.jpg

Top Bottom