New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK.sorry but not my style and i hate public laundry but everyday i see this work of art motor and it just exasperates me a little more.
the worst part was when i saw an add from the ski clinic and he had the famed dry pipe in it.talk about salt on the wound.
it's all good as i've kind of made peace with it but jeff's work remains really outstanding nevertheless.

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
BK.sorry but not my style and i hate public laundry but everyday i see this work of art motor and it just exasperates me a little more.
the worst part was when i saw an add from the ski clinic and he had the famed dry pipe in it.talk about salt on the wound.
it's all good as i've kind of made peace with it but jeff's work remains really outstanding nevertheless.

wow way to turn the other cheek, i dont think jesus himself would turn his cheek on $1200 i know i wouldent.. hope that get settled for you because i do agree he makes some really dope parts

When it is done they put everything out there. The ones that know what Jeff is doing are the ones that deal with him REGULARLY. It was the same at first with the rest of the builders. When he has the boat in the water he will be happy to post up some pics. and set out all the details. Jeff is not a regular here or PWC today so you cant expect him to post up everything he does. When is the last time Malone or Lenzie posted up BUILD THREADS?
He has some peeps on here that are stoked over the new deal and they wanted to speak out about it.
I think your really stepping out on the 50-50 statement bro. Not fair at all.
IMO

i like jeffs work an i got my parts fast an in great shape!!!

but you sir are "really stepping out" on putting jeff in the same book has malone an lenzie!!!

an i cant wait to to see his hull! i think the envey is still the best lookimng hull made!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
For all you GIL haters!!!

I like Jeff
I like alot of Jeff's product
I agree Jeff is a smart guy

Jeff has GOT to learn to follow through!!! His lack of follow through puts him in the same category as some other wannabe business men that have been here and are no long gone!!! (and this is a crying dam shame).

Don't tell me it's on the shelf boxed up and ready to go and then forget to ship it for 3-5 weeks!!! That is my only problem with Jeff!!!

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING

that sucks , when buying stuff try to use your visa ,that way if their is a screw up visa will give you your money back, they dont like problems with merchants and card holders,

I have seen it

I have seen the new hull and it will be awesome. I cant wait to ride it.jeff says that i should be able to back flip it easy.note i am a big guy 260 lbs.the ski looks like nothing else it will be one of a kind just like all of jeffs stuff.you guys might think its real easy to build a hull but if ever took the time to watch the process in person you whould not want to do it . It sucks a lot of time out of someone. Jeff has spent alot of hours into all of his skis himself.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I have seen the new hull and it will be awesome. I cant wait to ride it.jeff says that i should be able to back flip it easy.note i am a big guy 260 lbs.the ski looks like nothing else it will be one of a kind just like all of jeffs stuff.you guys might think its real easy to build a hull but if ever took the time to watch the process in person you whould not want to do it . It sucks a lot of time out of someone. Jeff has spent alot of hours into all of his skis himself.
C'mon Kevin, hook us up with some pics. I'll be buggin you and Jeff on XBL until we get some 'leaked' pictures.

butti

lone wolf
sorry, ive been sworn to secrecy!

i will add this little tidbit though

it has a couple features no other builders offer and if you thought the envy was sexy,wait till you see this BAMF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom