New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Dude how many years have you been wdk mouthpeice?:pancake:
How many years have you waited for stuff?:shocked:
When is your new hull suppose to showing up? :ugh2:

I have had my share of issues with jeff..........but I have recieved everything I purchased from him and then some.

He is being smart this time around and not taking orders (from anyone who not in the know) or unvailing anything to the public until the hull is ready to go and he has a couple already popped out of the molds. He is currently working on assembling a test boat for the shop.

I give him allot of support b/c I believe in his stuff. I really liked the x-jet and that got me into Waterdawg's stuff. The F1-pro was cool and I had one, but never assembled it. I told Jeff I liked the idea, but it was about 4 steps in the wrong direction. I sold that hull and that made Jeff and I square again.

I think the theme of this new hull is overall balence. It is NOT a flatwater backflip only hull!!! It was designed to do everything and do it all very well. Once he unvails it to the public I'm sure you guys will agree. He has spent more time in the development of this than any other ski he has done in the past. Obviously he is not rushing the job!! He wants this hull to be without fault......from design, to construction and performance.

He is not pulling any punches as far as quality. He will tell everyone all about the layup schedules he is planning to offer, but his base model wil be nicer than most other hulls currently offered on the market.

Last edited:

RiverRat

I'm not trying to sell anyone on this hull, I just wanted to shed some light on the topic b/c I have seen it. It is cool and looks good to me. I have been on allot of skis over the years and it seems to have it all. Can't wait to ride one

butti

lone wolf
got some new spy pics the other day.the hype is looking HOT!! i cant wait to see one of these bad boys in person.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
so i talked to jeff for over an hour yesterday about his new hull. he told me alllllllll about it. i was even lucky enough to see pics! lets just say he considered the good and bad traits from all the best hulls out there mixed with his own ideas and trial and error.looks like no hull you have ever seen and even the base model will be super strong, and light ...

Last edited:

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
you guys kill me...... this whole thread is about who knows more or who got pics of the spy..... ur all gay hahahahaha sorry but its tru.

cant none of ya ride the hull ya got so stop druling over something that isnt even available.. whats even worse is this is 10 pages hahahahahahah buncha wannabes

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
you guys kill me...... this whole thread is about who knows more or who got pics of the spy..... ur all gay hahahahaha sorry but its tru.

cant none of ya ride the hull ya got so stop druling over something that isnt even available.. whats even worse is this is 10 pages hahahahahahah buncha wannabes

your posting on it too BIG GUY, DOES THAT MAKE YA GAY? ;)!
My new WDK hull is on order! Guys I will be not riding it soon just like I cannot ride my current WDK hull HUH?

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
haha i know who has thin skin like a bitch now hahahahahahahahah

and i didnt post anything about a waterlog hull, just how much u guys wanna be sooooooo coool cause yall know something secret hahaha..

ps i dont know if ya can ride or not just talkin trash u dont like it..... suck on it and move on

I bought stuff and never received it. He will not pick up his phone, i know it takes a while but how many years do you have to wait or did my money just pay for the replacement of someones ski falling apart?

butti

lone wolf

jealous?:naughty: haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom