Power factor wet or dry pipe Vs RRP carbon wetpipe

Christian_83

Xscream
This is a never ending debate, what hits the hardest and most smooth. Everyone has their own opinion about, hits like a train ect. same goes for engines, and hulls. someone better make a dyno day with some of the most popular setups and compare :)

He doesn't actually own a PFP or RRP pipe...

What? He's here giving advice and technical opinion all over the place, starting threads and he doesn't even own one. Does he build engines for people or is he just another keyboard cowboy who talks big on this forum but when you meet in real life you see how little they actually know. I thought his explanations of how things work were technical dumb downs, but now I think he doesn't really know. Great, can we get someone who really has done some testing to post?

He doesn't actually own a PFP or RRP pipe...

What? He's here giving advice and technical opinion all over the place, starting threads and he doesn't even own one. Does he build engines for people or is he just another keyboard cowboy who talks big on this forum but when you meet in real life you see how little they actually know. I thought his explanations of how things work were technical dumb downs, but now I think he doesn't really know. Great, can we get someone who really has done some testing to post?

This should be interesting....

Speedy ...congrats you managed to tap a hole,prolly the only hole you have ever taped more than a inch deep. You had to ask where the wet spot was to find out where to drill it..lol. We got the dasa 950 on pump fuel hittin harder on a injected setup with diff pressure plumbing fittings and correct injection jet,carb jetting and stinger flow than any other before it.

commence popcorn poping

Sooo.... No PFP in the garage? I don't think Alex is stirring it, just stating the obvious... Sounds like we need to take this back over to the junkie forum to resolve...

Ive ridden a pfp that were water injected and been pretty impressed with low end response and power. Anyone have any back to back experience against the rrp carbon wet pipe.

interested in response/power gained at different level CC... injecting the pfp,how little water amount and pressure can you get away with to maintain the gain?

Listen fanboy douchebags...this is how I started the thread... learn to read.

Nowhere does it say i know better than a pipe builder manufacturer,although what ive said here comes from speaking with baxter on the phone directly and rrp online.Along with weeks of testing diff pipes and styles of water injection,pressures,angles,locations... if you cant read well enough to tell this is a thread to gain information from what others have tried out side of what manufactures recommend.. you are a moron There are more than a couple pipes about ready to come out,from just that same information

Last edited:

krawler98

Always wrenchin'
Sooo.... No PFP in the garage? I don't think Alex is stirring it, just stating the obvious... Sounds like we need to take this back over to the junkie forum to resolve...
Dang what's with you and speedy hating on mb all the time in every thread he posts in? He has some knowledge and provides some good information and points. If you guys wanna jerk each other off go back to junkie land and whine about stuff no one cares about there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang what's with you and speedy hating on mb all the time in every thread he posts in? He has some knowledge and provides some good information and points. If you guys wanna jerk each other off go back to junkie land and whine about stuff no one cares about there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they both are blinded by the back of the nutsack they are always swingin off.. dexter prolly their shill to boot...gettin to be kinda a joke

Top Bottom