STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
It's one of those deals.....
I'm quite proud of myself right now. I mean, for those of you here that know me personally know that when I was in college I was a bouncer for several years, and, well,,,,,,,ummm......let's just say I never once went home hurt from my job. (not to mention I'm a triathlete now)
And I think I'm showing great maturity at this point that I haven't went in there and used a phone book as a tool of persuasion, which I understand works very very well.
But, at 44 I've never seen the inside of a cage and I don't intend to now. I'd prefer these guys at the dealership do instead.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
no way! Dethklok stays.

i love that song.

fishes, you knows, theys gots noes goods metals tos listens to.

haha, that's some funny :):):):) right there. I think I might name my next dog Toki Wartooth.

PS if you didn't get to see murmaider performed live you need to look it up on youtube right now..

Last edited:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
But, at 44 I've never seen the inside of a cage and I don't intend to now..
Dude, you are the whole two years older then me and you've already missed so much! Unbelievable! Catch up! :bad3:

On the serious note, good luck. I believe it's a total loss and my sympathy is with you. Cops will do nothing. The good thing is that it's reported stolen, so when someone kills someone with it, you are going to see the inside of the cage for only a few hours until they figure out that it was not you riding it. Well, that's unless it's a weekend or a holiday, otherwise you'll have to wait till the next business day.

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
Dude, you are the whole two years older then me and you've already missed so much! Unbelievable! Catch up! :bad3:

On the serious note, good luck. I believe it's a total loss and my sympathy is with you. Cops will do nothing. The good thing is that it's reported stolen, so when someone kills someone with it, you are going to see the inside of the cage for only a few hours until they figure out that it was not you riding it. Well, that's unless it's a weekend or a holiday, otherwise you'll have to wait till the next business day.

Oh, even BETTER........since my wife's name is on the title.........
Just gets better 'n better..........

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
Yes, it certainly does. Just putting this up to show that there are two sides in every skirmish.

As posted on craigslist:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: STOLEN YAMAHA GP1300R (Estero)
Reply to:sale-jvt5w-1185397075@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-23, 2:01PM EDT

I would like to clear up an issue regarding a SLANDERING ad posted by a Mr. Ken Nichols of Cape Coral.
The ski was not stolen, it was sold... As I do for most of his ski's that he is not able to sell for he is running an illegal business out of a storage unit in Cape Coral which I might ad that Code Enforcement is not pleased with. He call's himself an "EXPORTER" fact of the matter is, the scum throw's the ski's together from blank hull's and part's the motor's together. Mr. Ken Nichols also calls himself the pwcguy@yahoo.com when he is on line trying to sell his ski's or his illegal service.
I have had a check here for him for going on now two week's. He has refused my check and demanded cash to keep his low life self away from paying taxes. I recieved a certified letter yesterday demanding that I now write a check to a Mrs. Melanie Nichols, which I have never met, talked, nor had any agreement with. Once she get's the check she will then mail a title. WRONG.... First title then money. Maybe I am wrong. Not the case.
I was warned by other's in the industry of Mr. Ken Nichols but thought the SCUM had good intention's. I WAS WRONG.... If you read this and ever are in contact with the so called EXPORTER, you have been warned. Bad business is business and if this doesn't get him going, I am SURE that our attorney's will with the SLANDERING case being filed against Mr. Ken Nichols.
Thank you for reading this and use caution with any dealing's with this low life scum bag Mr. Ken Nichols.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1185397075

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Yes, it certainly does. Just putting this up to show that there are two sides in every skirmish.

As posted on craigslist:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: STOLEN YAMAHA GP1300R (Estero)
Reply to:sale-jvt5w-1185397075@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-23, 2:01PM EDT

I would like to clear up an issue regarding a SLANDERING ad posted by a Mr. Ken Nichols of Cape Coral.
The ski was not stolen, it was sold... As I do for most of his ski's that he is not able to sell for he is running an illegal business out of a storage unit in Cape Coral which I might ad that Code Enforcement is not pleased with. He call's himself an "EXPORTER" fact of the matter is, the scum throw's the ski's together from blank hull's and part's the motor's together. Mr. Ken Nichols also calls himself the pwcguy@yahoo.com when he is on line trying to sell his ski's or his illegal service.
I have had a check here for him for going on now two week's. He has refused my check and demanded cash to keep his low life self away from paying taxes. I recieved a certified letter yesterday demanding that I now write a check to a Mrs. Melanie Nichols, which I have never met, talked, nor had any agreement with. Once she get's the check she will then mail a title. WRONG.... First title then money. Maybe I am wrong. Not the case.
I was warned by other's in the industry of Mr. Ken Nichols but thought the SCUM had good intention's. I WAS WRONG.... If you read this and ever are in contact with the so called EXPORTER, you have been warned. Bad business is business and if this doesn't get him going, I am SURE that our attorney's will with the SLANDERING case being filed against Mr. Ken Nichols.
Thank you for reading this and use caution with any dealing's with this low life scum bag Mr. Ken Nichols.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1185397075

That is really f'd up if it's true.

BTW, that craigslist response is now deleted by the author.

Last edited:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
How is he supposed to pay it off and get the title from the financing company unless they give him the money from the sale?

ger87410

How did I get here?
Something still don't sound right.

I read from the craigslisting that the ski was suppose to be sold by a third party and that party took off with it. The bit about not taking a check sounds out there since you don't have to say what a check is paying for. Then there's the matter of any deposit over a certain amount, the IRS will be informed about anyways.

It's just not adding up.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
seats better clear some :):):):) up. I don't want to buy something from him and he starts calling me a thief.

seats had better get on here and start doing some talking

So now we are believing the CL poster??

Im not sure who to believe. Just gotta watch who you buy a ski from these days.

EDIT: after re reading the CL post, that guy admits to sellling STOLEN PROPERTY for KEN/Seats!! And if Seats are for toilets, whats he doing witih a couch anyway?

Last edited:

ger87410

How did I get here?
It was his girl's couch. Kim's got a couch too, though she don't ride it.

IMO, whoever owns the title owns the ski. If a bill of sale got involved, that's for the courts to decide.

Wavedemon, and everyone else: has seats actually sold a part, shipped it, then come back and say the buyer has stolen it? Has any seller ever done that?

U got 2 parties involved on craigs. 1 party says his girl's ski is stolen, and the other party says the ski wasn't stolen just sold. Then the second party says they tried to pay the first party, but the payment was rejected. (Some people I won't take checks from. Don't trust them.) Then the second party says the first party will accept payment if made to a third party.

Sounds like a big misunderstanding to me.

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Wavedemon, and everyone else: has seats actually sold a part, shipped it, then come back and say the buyer has stolen it? Has any seller ever done that?

No, It's called stirring the pot. :cool2:

there is no doubt that all the info isn't out there. we know this because seats has told us so. Having this other side of the story makes for a good Wednesday. :veryhappy:

Top Bottom