SuperFreak Carbon Topdeck conversion (Finnished)

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Very nice build. You really have me thinking here about this square hull I have and what I could build with it.

I've done the silicone thing as well. I used some GE stuff from home depot. It peels right back off. I just keep peeling it off and putting it down when it comes up, but there's probably some better stuff than what I used. Maybe some black 5200, definitely harder than silicone though? I'd recommend running a tape line on both sides where you don't want the silicone to smear to. Take care and form the tape in the grooves of the turf and you will have a nice finished product.

I just weighed my hull and i have to say im pretty happy with the weight. 100lbs. That is hull,hood,nose piece. painted, turfed, pump shoe, brap strap, ebox mounts, and all mounting hardware for gas tank / water box installed, and hood seal. On a side note this is not just a flatwater hull. This was made for surf also, so while weight was an issue, so was stregnth.

Last edited:
ok so i got the pole in and i mounted the bracket. Also cut the nose piece to fit how far forward i put my bracket. Hopefully i will finnish painting my nosepiece and hood soon now.
The raider is my mint donor ski i picked up last night. The engine carbs and electrics and motor mounts are MINT. My next project is to disassemble this and turn that motor into a jetmaniac blue motor!
23lfq78.jpg

11h5mb9.jpg

1j5cb5.jpg

2dt3a6g.jpg

yes it was off craigs list. And all of this ski will be going to good use. After, the hull may be part of a secret project because of how mint it is :). I will be disassembling it today.

engine is removed and everything looks almost new . My bendix and whole electrical system are amazing. Carbs perfect. Ext. I cant take pics because my fiance took the camera but i will later tonight.

rrp steering arrived today thanks to brian at thrust innovations! Speedy service.
Mounted it with some minor adjustments needed for it to fit on x metals pole.
2h4m9zs.jpg

ozoys.jpg

24mdm68.jpg

Top Bottom