Swimming upstream

^^^Are we looking at one of the many "Twin Tube" style poles that have been copied in the pic? LOL, Oh nevermind, I see the top pic doesn't have a pole. Yep they look similar. Can we get bottom deck too? That sure looks a lot different from the XFS. If that bothers you guys you'd really be circling the wagons if you saw my Bullet Racing V1 or my Trinity EVO Pro. Man talk about SXR look alike, I swear they were Kawi copies, just lighter with better fit/finish and "trued" bottom decks. Carry on

Last edited:
I will say jeff you have a lot if work in this and it was a big project. But after making my own plug this time pretty much from scratch I'd like to challenge you to make something completely different for next year! I'm still working on a plug and trying to take 2 to havasu in 9 weeks. You learned a lot, I would love to see what else you can do.

Last edited:

air blair

you are the reason
Ya shoulda seen my first mold. 100% xfs then the gears started spinnin. If everybody loved what i was doing i'd be doing it all wrong. I'm a type A personality i guess. Going with the flow is too easy.

air blair

you are the reason
I will say jeff you did a great job and this was a big project. But after making my own plug this time pretty much from scratch I'd like to challenge you to make something completely different for next year! I'm still working on a plug and trying to take 2 to havasu in 9 weeks. You learned a lot, I would love to see what else you can do.
Id like too, man do i have ideas bouching around my pee brain. I was thinkin something racey would be sweet.

53294649.jpg

i was going to chop up an x2, reshape some things, and make a plug out of it but i guess you have to start from scratch to get any love around here.

i was going to chop up an x2, reshape some things, and make a plug out of it but i guess you have to start from scratch to get any love around here.

no one building hulls started from scratch. a few have tried.
there is no need to re-invent the wheel, imo its just pointless.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
exactly!!! rip off kawi and yami all day, but dont you dare touch a am hull. the sham i tell ya, the sham!
Haha, I feel the difference is copying something that is no longer in production (1993-2007 superjets, X2s, etc.) versus copying a product that is currently in production and a source of income for a company in the same market.

Top Bottom