will there be alcohol this year?

Friendly Reminder:

Order battery…:beerchug:
Wait for delivery…:439:
Try to find those ski tools… :ugh2:…
Install battery…:trink26:…
Test brapp…:thinkerg::439::trink26::trink26::grumble:
:thinking:...tinker...:banghead::Eyecrazy::friday:

It’s only Wednesday, you may have time to get out this Saturday if this coast happens to get blessed with something close to resembling pre-winter (but it aint gonna happen…Friday: Fading E swell leftovers, strongest early in the day)!

SuziQ

Banned
will there be alcohol this year?

and thinking of you timmAY! can you lend me a hand the next time we get together? :wave:

can't wait to fock with everyone in just a few more months! :bananajump:

Stop that :dance: stuff right now Stricky!!!:scared:
Here! :present:
I’m “under the weather”, so you guys should have time to get it out of your system before I revisit this thread (maybe…doubt it actually)! This girl was on CHURCH Street Halloween:

Attachments

• IMG_5220c1.jpg
    IMG_5220c1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 69

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Stop that :dance: stuff right now Stricky!!!:scared:
Here! :present:
I’m “under the weather”, so you guys should have time to get it out of your system before I revisit this thread (maybe…doubt it actually)! This girl was on CHURCH Street Halloween:

he's nice! :shocked:

what is up tinky? are you a doctor, attorney or accountant yet? do your people proud.

Ill let you know after I take stats and financial accounting next semester! Doctor is out of the question so im sticking to what I got left and shooting for law school in a couple years :cool2:

JEWPOWER!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I got the decoder ring in today,then I started looking at these posts more closely,SUZI YOU GOTS SOME SPLAINING TO DO!

SuziQ

Banned
Did this ever go down? Ive been riding with the gators up here and Im down to drive for salt soon..

Nice avatar! :woot:...but,

LOL…are you kidding me?

Maybe ONE day, if we happen to get some decent surf to fall on a weekend before Christmas!

This is all I know:

Madam Catz – may bring her Canadian style Crown for kicks.

Goddess – may fly out for a week, checking on tickets later 2day.

Cathy - is still trying to find her feminine side, but doing well with it, so ready for smack.

Gary - needs to fix something since Wavedaze, but he’s down too.

Brian - won’t go without Gary for some reason, even though Gary has a pretty gf.

Jad - has been fasting, but wants to go too.

Jed - moved to Cali and I hate him for it (jj)

Jerome - is just a funny wealthy French dude that seems to prefer to stay local to ski.

Mike -totally unknown these days.

Fox - needs a starter, but he’s down for it.

Scott (speleo) - will ride with anyone (respect there, so long as the entire fleet doesn’t show).

EDIT...

Wolfchild - A REAL rider!

Jetmanicac - A REAL rider!

CarterB - A real rider!

Lucas - A real rider!

...End edit

Idok - will wait for good surf and out surf-ride any of you guys (my .02).

2Story Butti – low drama, but if it is big enough, he will prob show.

The Offender – is smarter than any of you and won’t post, might be persuaded by Idok to show, but again, it must be worthy.

ChasinDaylites – and friends appear to be worthy, since they showed already.

Felox – hmmm, lol.

Tuttie – will be there to rescue all of us, since he did the first try a few weeks ago.

Nick – says he’ll show, but will still bash the meet later, cuz he doesn’t want peps to know MH goes off better than Tona.:tapedshut:

Sideshow – wants to skip on the beach with Nick (or visa versa, I’m not sure), so he will show for that opportunity.:dance:

Chris the Man – will hitch a ride with stunt, and then be cool while showing all of you how it’s done. :eek:mfg: (plus one more prob, don’t recall his name.)

Some new guy that I directed toward Cracker, but he is prob lost by now as to what to think, via not understanding the secret code (poor guy).

Cracker – will ride his own backyard of course, and might start talking/thinking for himself when his voice lowers.:biggrin:

Savannah Scott and crew – HERO!!!! Simply awaiting my email (but he will need advance notice guys of course.):brap:

Beachjunkey – is bz trying to fix Stricky’s new 3-d, while getting my b1 ready to loan, as well as his new ski ready to ride, but his neighbor keeps sneaking past the head cam he has pointed in that direction for security.

Masterblaster – wouldn’t be surprised if he snuck down via the L.L.N. train.

Demon – just likes to type vulgar things, yet still may surprise all of us one day.:eek5:

Rotox (Dre) - is down to ride, so long as he isn’t obligated and can bail (provided chicks aren’t dragging him to weekend mud fests).

Saki – would rather sit at his desk and type smack, but I hear he’s doing sit-ups and getting out and practicing a bit, just so Sideshow doesn’t get lucky with a trick.

Stricky – well now, lol…this is a long one, according to him. He sold his ski recall, pic of new ski with Beach pretending to be Stricky below. Still, Stricky would prefer to divert evb from riding, so he isn’t seen on his new ski…therefore, he keeps changing the subject by talking about Tona or crazy moto smack stuff, just to pass time and joke around with me about not being an ORIG SFSS.

Many others are hiding and waiting to see what this dysfunctional group does of course, so I imagine there will be quite a few more than 30 riders, whenever a swell happens to fall on a weekend, and the winds are right for even a few hours.

That’s the surface saga anyhow! I’ll prob be able to easily squeeze another trip out to Cali before it happens… since I’ve been spoiled by consistency and riders ACTUALLY riding, as opposed to trading smack to cover up the fact they aren’t!!!! :rippedhand:<Grin>…now that I think about it more.

GOOD Mornin Stricky, aren’t you so glad my laptop’s wireless connection works again? I’m out in my garage right now, putting a brand new battery in the Sea Doo for you as a back-up!

:cheer:Weather elements cheerleader::cheer:

Outlook: Slowly fading windswell/swell is expected for the second half of the week and into the weekend. Potential exists for another round of windswell to develop late in the weekend and into early next week.

Air temps dropping to the 70’s Sat, 60’s Sun, but of course that won’t last forever! Scattered Tstorms! Still, it might be a good weekend for those wishing to test skis…which haven’t been cranked in ten months!

I'm ready though (pic1):wavey:
Mark pretending to be Stricky (pic 2/3)
Sebby Twister (pic 4)
Pic 5 (no idea why I enjoy hanging out with you two)

Attachments

• IMG_5338.jpg
    IMG_5338.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5341.jpg
    IMG_5341.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5345.jpg
    IMG_5345.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
uh.... right:Eyecrazy:

suzi...you need to lay off the stimulants...no coffee, no soda..... you can do this! and the ONLY way YOU can ever rip my skillz is if you do it naked in front of all us sluts! :naughty:

i gots 1 rule... IF YOU CANT BEAT ME.... YOU CAN'T TEACH ME! :Banane36:

wavegoddess

pimpin' aint ez...
uh.... right:Eyecrazy:

suzi...you need to lay off the stimulants...no coffee, no soda..... you can do this! and the ONLY way YOU can ever rip my skillz is if you do it naked in front of all us sluts! :naughty:

i gots 1 rule... IF YOU CANT BEAT ME.... YOU CAN'T TEACH ME! :Banane36:

are you crazy, she's like 70lbs!! If she is in the water in anything less than a dry suite, she falls into a deep state of hypothermia. :scared:

Top Bottom