the trivial complaints thread

Fro Diesel

creative control
Must be an apple thing....like having to replace the whole unit when battery fails. ITunes was the biggest waste of time. It always crashed or had issues. Owning apple products is like herpes IMHO. You brought that shonet on yourself.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Yesterday I learned that 1211 is not ethanol resistant... I used it to seal the top of my thrust tank gasket since it says "fuel resistant". After two weeks it turned to mush and clogged up my fuel filter.
22232e063d137c841605e9da5f0b2c25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Totally got in a hurry and installed wrong cams and lifters in my heads today. Had to disassemble and swap everything over. I hate making stupid mistakes like that but i was tired and not paying attention like i should have been. Good thing is i caught it before i had finished the second head.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
So, today is the day I get to break it to my kids that their parents are getting divorced. I am pretty sure it will be awful, even though they are both technically adults. The good news though is that I'll finally be free of this guillotine I've had hanging over my head since my wife broke the news to me last Labor Day. 9 months of keeping this a secret has taken an incredible toll. The closer the date came to telling them, the worse it got. Over the last 6 weeks I've lost 16 lbs. without trying. To put this in perspective, I typically run at about 14% BF, so it's not like I was trying to slim up any. Stress is 1000000% better than Hydroxycut in this regard. But in all seriousness I could certainly use some positive vibes from my jet ski brethren today.

Last edited:
So, today is the day I get to break it to my kids that their parents are getting divorced. I am pretty sure it will be awful, even though they are both technically adults. The good news though is that I'll finally be free of this guillotine I've had hanging over my head since my wife broke the news to me last Labor Day. 9 months of keeping this a secret has taken an incredible toll. The closer the date came to telling them, the worse it got. Over the last 6 weeks I've lost 16 lbs. without trying. To put this in perspective, I typically run at about 14% BF, so it's not like I was trying to slim up any. Stress is 1000000% better than Hydroxycut in this regard. But in all seriousness I could certainly use some positive vibes from my jet ski brethren today.
Wow man, I can't imagine hiding that for so long! I'm sorry you have to go through that. I'm not sure if it will make you feel better or not but when my parents got divorced they thought I would take the news badly. I was actually relieved because I could see how miserable they made each other. I just wanted them to be happy. Good luck my man.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Wow man, I can't imagine hiding that for so long! I'm sorry you have to go through that. I'm not sure if it will make you feel better or not but when my parents got divorced they thought I would take the news badly. I was actually relieved because I could see how miserable they made each other. I just wanted them to be happy. Good luck my man.

Thanks. The only reason we kept it a secret was that my daughter was in her senior year of college and had a LOT on her plate at the time. We didn't want to derail her or her education with the news. It must have worked because she graduated as the single Merit Award Winner in her class for 2016 and graduated with honors, so my 9 months of hell was totally worth it.

Thanks. The only reason we kept it a secret was that my daughter was in her senior year of college and had a LOT on her plate at the time. We didn't want to derail her or her education with the news. It must have worked because she graduated as the single Merit Award Winner in her class for 2016 and graduated with honors, so my 9 months of hell was totally worth it.
Good for her!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I have lost about 10-13 lbs over past 2 months due to work stress.

Hang in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ducky

Back in the game!

Good luck dude! Just make sure you stay very involved and continue to show them lots of love and it will all work out.

My mom told me that her and my dad were getting divorced about a week before I went to college....I lost it and spiraled out of control my first year at college.

Top Bottom