Today was a good day - the counter to trivial complaints

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I am still working out how to put a desk out in the new garage so I see nothing wrong with that scenario Mark. A real Man's cave has tools in it!

Purging is a very necessary and rewarding process! I have taken 3 truckloads to the dump in the past week and I am not done yet. I'm getting down to the painful stuff now though. :confused:

I made 9 trips to the dump with a one-ton dually before I made the big move from Canada to the US back in 08'. I said I would never hoard as much junk again but we all know how that goes.

I need our new house to be clean and as maintenance free as possible.

I haven’t posted in a long time. I’m always working and getting ready for my baby girl. But today had some highlights. As a cable guy first pic is about the best thing you can ever run across
e20fe6b34b3bd713ba3801b4ee04cfab.jpg

And had some added coolness. 46 Lincoln zephyr, 40 Mercury and 40 ford street rods.
232db13932e214569e5e8b28b22c48bf.jpg

5ac1bfbc0eab38c1f34f54517c39efae.jpg

The zephyr is one of three left known to be on the road today. A really rare find.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Today and even more so yesterday, was a good day. First child, little girl.

View attachment 350420View attachment 350421View attachment 350422
Awesome! Congrats, we had our second girl 2 months ago. You are changed forever!
Just remember enjoy it now and in a year she will forget about all the pain and suffering and want another. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still need a boy I’m last of my family name and we have kept family farm since 1849

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
I haven’t posted in a long time. I’m always working and getting ready for my baby girl. But today had some highlights. As a cable guy first pic is about the best thing you can ever run across

And had some added coolness. 46 Lincoln zephyr, 40 Mercury and 40 ford street rods.

The zephyr is one of three left known to be on the road today. A really rare find.
Pretty sure any man that's ever been in a crawl space would appreciate that if they saw it when they open that 2' by 3' sheet of plywood in front of the opening. Beautiful.

Pretty sure any man that's ever been in a crawl space would appreciate that if they saw it when they open that 2' by 3' sheet of plywood in front of the opening. Beautiful.

It was the best I’ve seen in forever. I did wdo Home inspection for awhile and if I got a incapsulated crawl I was in heaven

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Last week I griped about an issue in my gym in the trivial complaints thread. Well life is all about balance. Today I was halfway thru my workout and a pair of twin young ladies came in. Probably 24-26 years old. Black hair, blue eyes and very 'fit'. They proceeded to ask if they could get some free training from me, so I generously obliged to help them out with their form. :)

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Borrowed brother in laws cherry cr250 that he has had for years and babies.. And it get stolen after stopping on the way home for 30 minutes.. I pay him out when I get home... 2 years later just got a call from the police and they found the bike! 2 flipping states away! d-bag was trying to trade it to some kids and the kids where smart enough to call the PD for a vin check. They arrested the guy with a felony. Just hope he is not getting screwed for not knowing it was stolen. But either way I will hopefully have my bike back soon! :D

Top Bottom