Trendsetterz Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody strives to have the biggest motor they can afford. you can BS about choosing a small motor, but i know thats not what anybody would choose IF they had a choice. hey, its okay to have a small motor if you cant have a big one. and if one tiny flip is good enough for you, thats okay too.

Putting a 701 in would be ok if the hull was meant for surf. It's meant to be the best flatwater boat. So put a big ass engine in it, because anyone competing is gonna want that.

If your not competing, I don't see the point in buying a big ass expensive engine and all that. I have tons of fun on my chan with a 701 with a cheater pipe. It could do a flip, if I could. I can get half way around with a shiatty setup wake and tiny balls. They are harder than you think.

Don't have to do 10 flips to feel cool on your ski, hell half these so alled "riders" can only ride a ski. Put em on anything mx and they are scared to death to even attempt a double. Let alone whip it half way around and back. Riders, gotta love em, always gotta be better

Can't wait to pick up my phantom and put 701 in it

zzylstra then why are you building an 1100? With a 155? Your motor was far from a 701 that thing made some major brap for what it was. I still give you props for flipping it, but let's be real.

I don't hate on big motors at all cuz that would be very hypocritical I know you setup in that new hull is going to be a blast for a lot of people at finals. I can not wait to get it done, it's killing me getting new parts in everyday, having welders make brackets and what not. It's all fun and games building them. I went with the bigger setup so I can take my riding to the next level with next level tricks. But don't get me wrong @Str8huckin I will always take the offer on flipping a budget am ski. It's just fun for me. And in the @buzzards defense I do agree rolls are just as important as flips if not more. I kick myself in the ass everyday for not learning on my early superjet first. Ill be damned if I don't have them down before the 1100 goes to the water

swapmeet

Brotastic
Not sure if the Trendsetterz guys intentionally created this thread so it would be drama filled and therefore get a lot of attention and exposure for the Phantom.... Or if every thread that is remotely associated to them just ends up being a poop talking fest.... even if the poop isn't about Steve.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I can't believe how u guys can train wreck these threads
It's because everyone thinks there opinion is the right one and we are not open minded enough to absorb other peoples point of views.

With that said where are these photos at???? I want to see how I'm going to fit my 148 in a 155 tunnel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom