Unacceptable SURF boat mods - discuss

Fro Diesel

creative control
I'm always afraid a shark is going to bite me so I hate hanging out in the water any longer than i need to. So if i lose my ski I swim like a fish to get back to it. If my ski will not start I am getting a buddy to tow me as soon as possible...hahaha.

I hate being in the water broke down any longer than I have too. Or else you wind up broke down or need plugs a mile down the beach.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk.

Im going to get some tow hooks and good rope for sure. But just wondering since I dont know anyone personally who rides, if I was to need a tow would most people help you out?

Don't count on others for :):):):), try to limit vulnerability and get some riding buddies.

But yes, if you do breakdown you need to have yourself ready for anyone that offers to help. i.e. rope hooked and waiting for a tow.

As for random people helping, it's a dice roll. Boats don't always like PWCs so some will let you float if you are in no immediate danger.

Well, I got towed in the other day at Oceanside... I had a tow loop. I didn't NEED one because we hooked me up while I was on shore. Was sure nice to have though. Saved like 10 seconds haha. Hey, when having salt in your motor, every second counts!

8 year old start stop switch that you replaced with another old used start stop switch because the first one was randomly cutting out. and maybe this thing
2y-557.JPG

Is that the Yamaha bidet?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

WAB

salty nuts
I have notridden anybodies Freak without feeling like a total newb again. Dang short, tight poles! :)
Hi don! :bump:

old SN, FTW! :ugh2:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
well l promise the next time l come down l'll turn my bars down to get a little more length.The only time l really noticed it was just going out the pass and coming in.l'm so used to riding the stiff pole now,l don't think about it.You young people need to stiff'en up a little and enjoy life!!! lol

1. no shorts over wetsuits (looks :):):):)ing retarded and makes no sense)
  2. always run a scupper (you people are silly)
  3. single carb
  4. front exhaust (lighter, makes room in engine bay and gives you room in tray for mods)
  5. stock length pole or -2 max
  6. loose pole (for loose riding)
  7. quick steering
  8. riser bars
  9. tubbies
  10. stock ride plate (no d cut)
  11. wide tray
  12. straps and holds (holds for inverts and straps for surfriding)
  13. always wear a helmet (ALWAYS)
  14. tow loops (it's cheap, easy and may save someone from getting hurt. Every second counts in big surf or in an inlet where you can't float to shore)
  15. lanyard wrapped around bars
  16. bilge pump emergency switch (I have a lanyard that hooks to my vest in big surf so if I loose my boat the pump will kick on and run till I get back to it)
  17. tow rope (only in inlets)
  18. 1" Hydro Turf padding in tray

that's all I can think of now....

TimotaLT

Lake Rat
Disagree with "#1" I would rather not see a guys ass in tight fitting wetsuits! Board shorts over for me, the only skin tight ass I want to see is a hot bi*ch

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
  1. no shorts over wetsuits (looks :):):):)ing retarded and makes no sense)
  2. always run a scupper (you people are silly)
  3. single carb
  4. front exhaust (lighter, makes room in engine bay and gives you room in tray for mods)
  5. stock length pole or -2 max
  6. loose pole (for loose riding)
  7. quick steering
  8. riser bars
  9. tubbies
  10. stock ride plate (no d cut)
  11. wide tray
  12. straps and holds (holds for inverts and straps for surfriding)
  13. always wear a helmet (ALWAYS)
  14. tow loops (it's cheap, easy and may save someone from getting hurt. Every second counts in big surf or in an inlet where you can't float to shore)
  15. lanyard wrapped around bars
  16. bilge pump emergency switch (I have a lanyard that hooks to my vest in big surf so if I loose my boat the pump will kick on and run till I get back to it)
  17. tow rope (only in inlets)
  18. 1" Hydro Turf padding in tray

that's all I can think of now....

I can't figure that one (#1) out either slutty!

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
no boardshorts over wetsuits cuz its jus F'n retarded an pointless. like these jerkoffs that wear beanies when its 70+ degrees out. its not stylish or cool u jus look dumb. an threw my years surfin it was the same way. boardshorts over wetsuit=deusher move

djraider700

lol wut?
Haha boardshorts over wetsuit for me. It has to be really cold for me to put my suit on in the first place. I keep my registration and license in the side pocket. I think it looks retarded without shorts anyway. To each their own i guess.

Top Bottom