Would you pay $1/month to support the site and have ZERO ads?

Would you pay $1/month or $10/year to have ZERO ads on the site?

• Yes

Votes: 169 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 184 51.7%
  • Yes, but a different amount

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

keefer

T1
If anyone feels like getting in early, go right ahead, it's mostly setup.

www.x-h2o.com/payments.php (paypal only)

$1/month recurring or $10/year non-recurring. Once again, the only thing it does is hide the ads, doubles your pm storage, and makes your username all italic-y/bold-y.

We don't need the money right at the moment, so you can wait if you want.

I'm in for a year and glad to do it. Man up you slackers and spend that $10, you can't take it with you so spend it on something worthwhile like this forum. I was glad to donate before and will pay again next year if I can remember to do it. A reminder email would be nice because I know I will never remember. Now I have to figure out what to do with all those catalog points I just received. I'm finally gonna get something big and blingy with lots of chrome and stuff that I can show off at all the freerides:biggrin:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!

$1/month recurring or $10/year non-recurring. Once again, the only thing it does is hide the ads, doubles your pm storage, and makes your username all italic-y/bold-y.

Why wait?

Keep the ads, where's my catalog dammit? LOL

EDIT: had my phone number on the attachment

Last edited by a moderator:

keefer

T1
Ooh look, I have a new and improved italic boldy name now like a few others now and no more pesky ads either.:nana: This is great, everyone should get some. Don't be skeered, its only $10 get some while they are hot.

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
All what that slacker Darin needed to do was to set up the interface for payments on Friday night. ;)

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I'm in for a year and glad to do it. Man up you slackers and spend that $10, you can't take it with you so spend it on something worthwhile like this forum. I was glad to donate before and will pay again next year if I can remember to do it. A reminder email would be nice because I know I will never remember. Now I have to figure out what to do with all those catalog points I just received. I'm finally gonna get something big and blingy with lots of chrome and stuff that I can show off at all the freerides:biggrin:

i already ordered my supercharger... so i dont even want to see the catalog until i build up enough points again.

donated my 10 bucks. hope it helps keep the site up and running

now wheres my hello kitty emblem dammit?

Last edited:

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
Support site for a month - $1, support site for a year - $10. See your user name in all italic-y/bold-y - PRICELESS !!!

For everything else use X-H2O !!!

What ads ? j/k... THE X WILL NEVER DIE ! we shall support it if that's what it takes ! I have learned so much on this site...one can learn from other peeps trial and error and discuss...I love the X...

I'm in Jett....:Banane01:

and yes thanks Jett for making this the best cool site !

Last edited:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Done. $10 a year is a joke anyway. I have magazine subscriptions that cost more than that. I hope enough people do this to save you some headaches with ads and such. Thanks for all you do Jett.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter

donation/payment made...

free bump :bigok:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Wow, I'm impressed, lots of signups.

I was going to pay next month's hosting, but just realized that if I pay 6 months at a time, we get 2 months free, so if 20 more people do yearly subs I can do that instead of just another month.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I'm impressed, lots of signups.

I was going to pay next month's hosting, but just realized that if I pay 6 months at a time, we get 2 months free, so if 20 more people do yearly subs I can do that instead of just another month.

AWESOME! That's what I was hoping to hear. I support anything that makes your job easier. Moderating and running this site is work enough, you shouldn't have to worry about money too. If this place is "for the riders, by the riders"; then, it's about time there was some "by the riders".

I'm in.

This site has connected me to so many people I never would have met any other way $10 is cheap to keep this going.

Thanks Darrin

Top Bottom