Would you pay $1/month to support the site and have ZERO ads?

Would you pay $1/month or $10/year to have ZERO ads on the site?

• Yes

Votes: 169 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 184 51.7%
  • Yes, but a different amount

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
That sounds great

I don't use alot of the resources or read all of the threads,but having the access to find what ever I might need or want. Just need to a address to send the cash. Thanks for doing the work to have this site:headbang:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Hmm, the idea of a "adult content" section for paying members would actually get a lot of traffic. I'd pay $10 to insure we NEVER see naked pictures of Gil.

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
im down to pay but it would deture others from joining i think. I know when i accedentaly stumbled upon this site I wold not have started if I had to pay

Kalwren

650 Conversion Ski
Agreed.

Maybe new members should get 2-3 months for free so they can learn the value of the site? Just a suggestion.

I'd toss some cash at the site to keep it running. I appreciate the resources, knowledge and the community on the site.

Good info, good peeps. :)

im down to pay but it would deture others from joining i think. I know when i accedentaly stumbled upon this site I wold not have started if I had to pay

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish

Agreed.

Maybe new members should get 2-3 months for free so they can learn the value of the site? Just a suggestion.

I'd toss some cash at the site to keep it running. I appreciate the resources, knowledge and he community on the site.

Good info, good peeps. :)

OMG, for about the 4th time,

THE SITE WILL STAY EXACTLY AS IT IS FOR EVERYONE, the only change is subscribers won't see the ads.

It WILL NOT become a pay-only site.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I don't think charging everyone $1 a post will help retain membership.

I'm just sayin.

Where's my catalog?

Kalwren

650 Conversion Ski
Whatever man!

It's late and I've had BEER.

No, wait. To get attention that should be:

BEER.

I'm glad it won't be a pay only site, but that's kinda what I got out of the whole thing.

Where do I get my star? I don't need a rainbow... lol

OMG, for about the 4th time,

THE SITE WILL STAY EXACTLY AS IT IS FOR EVERYONE, the only change is subscribers won't see the ads.

It WILL NOT become a pay-only site.

Winter X2

Winter X2
I would def pay. I have learned a lot from tons of members... Worth more then ten dollars in info and advice. Set it up... I'll pass on the rainbow though.. I'll take the star!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
If anyone feels like getting in early, go right ahead, it's mostly setup.

www.x-h2o.com/payments.php (paypal only)

$1/month recurring or $10/year non-recurring. Once again, the only thing it does is hide the ads, doubles your pm storage, and makes your username all italic-y/bold-y.

We don't need the money right at the moment, so you can wait if you want.

If anyone feels like getting in early, go right ahead, it's mostly setup.

www.x-h2o.com/payments.php (paypal only)

$1/month recurring or $10/year non-recurring. Once again, the only thing it does is hide the ads, doubles your pm storage, and makes your username all italic-y/bold-y.

We don't need the money right at the moment, so you can wait if you want.

Good grief....that was smoother than couch wax!! I wish all my financial decisions were that easy to make and process.:bananajump:

Top Bottom