DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

i have a twin coils set up total loss Zee set up , on of the last that art (ET)was able to help make with California Freestyle. its the equivalent to the MSD total loss but easier to change the timing curve ( just plug in the hand held unit and change the points simple ) you get like 20 points compared to the MSD 5 point and don't have to pull the unit to flip switches. i run it on my Revolver with a dasa 1200 ninja and i can idle flip easy
View attachment 416272
Do you have wire diagram for your setup? My MSD TL box is bad can I just use this Zee to run my TL System?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9750 發送

Do you do total loss dual coil setups like pictured above?
We do them here in California, unfortunately with the passing of Art (ET) we have had a slight hiccup in getting the vital parts for the system. We are working to fix this issue and help fill the void of MSD's discontinuation. We had quite a bit of interest at World Finals and even had some offers to help pickup manufacturing logistics for some parts.

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Its Finally Time! The NEW Zeel Y62T is in stock for immediate shipment!
this is a Fully Programable Zeel CDI, Just like the GP760 versions, only its direct plug and play
on your 61X / 62T based Yamaha Superjet! Carries 2 on board curves that can be switched on the fly.
I have been testing one on my personal boat since April. Have tried it with both 61x & 62T flywheel / stators,
lightened and std uncut, and all known Alum Charging flywheels on the market. All ran flawlessly! Some minor static angle adjustment was required on the TBM alum charging, but only two degrees. The Future is here!
please email me directly at paul@lehrperformance.com for fastest response! Pre-Paid and waiting list orders will be shipped first!ECB0A4F8-57A6-4197-867A-F3804858E139.jpeg31A2AF07-0EC4-47F0-BF4B-CD910E66F3A1.jpeg

Attachments

• 9CC45661-012B-4042-9381-00FD851487ED.jpeg
    9CC45661-012B-4042-9381-00FD851487ED.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 53

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Its Finally Time! The NEW Zeel Y62T is in stock for immediate shipment!
this is a Fully Programable Zeel CDI, Just like the GP760 versions, only its direct plug and play
on your 61X / 62T based Yamaha Superjet! Carries 2 on board curves that can be switched on the fly.
I have been testing one on my personal boat since April. Have tried it with both 61x & 62T flywheel / stators,
lightened and std uncut, and all known Alum Charging flywheels on the market. All ran flawlessly! Some minor static angle adjustment was required on the TBM alum charging, but only two degrees. The Future is here!
please email me directly at paul@lehrperformance.com for fastest response! Pre-Paid and waiting list orders will be shipped first!View attachment 418087View attachment 418088
Looking good! Finally!! Maybe you should start a new seperate thread with this new 62T style Zeeltronics CDI? This is sorta off the beaten path here.

Does it come pre-programmed with a "MSD Enhancer" kinda curve as a baseline?

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looking good! Finally!! Maybe you should start a new seperate thread with this new 62T style Zeeltronics CDI? This is sorta off the beaten path here.

Does it come pre-programmed with a "MSD Enhancer" kinda curve as a baseline?
Your right! It was my plan to do that and post in the new products section. But as with most one man shops,
work and shipping parts has taken over! Ill get to it later today

The Y62T comes pre-programed with the Wax V3 curve that has become the staple of the previous A02T / 02T versions. And I do offer custom written maps to complement the V3 curve set. For those that asked, the new Y62T is list priced at $365.00 plus ship and USB programing cable is $65.00 Both ship via priority mail for $9. Domestic USA

This first batch has sold very well. Only a few left currently. I expect we will start seeing actual ride reports very soon, as the first ones should be arriving today. Thank you all who has supported the Zeel systems.

Ski Ya, Paul

Top Bottom