Freestyle Epic curve thread

QJS

X-
This should be good for you.
Chris.6MM STROKER.JPG

Anyone have a curve set up fpr

I have a Rickter FS 2 with the following motor info:

6 mil stroker motor with 89 mm 951 Pistons. Probably makes it around a 930?
Im running high compression around 225 in each cylinder. I run race fuel because of the high compression.
I run a b pipe and would like to advance the timing around 28 degrees
Anyone have a curve they could show me to run in my Epic?
Thanks
Peter

Did anyone come up with the curves for the MSD Enhancer and for the stock CDI?

I'm still really interested in seeing these.

Thanks to everyone for the interesting thread. I just picked up an epic and will certainly be trying these curves out soon.

Brandon

does anyone know how to figure out if your ridng curve a or b? i understand theres a switch but how do you know what curve your on when the switch isto the left or to the right? anyway of checking on your computer when its hooked up?

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Computer won't hook up/find the epic if you're on curve b........so if your computer finds or hooks up to your epic you know you're on curve a.

Ive got a few curves from ATP & XMetal and neither are as aggressive as yours and some are race gas highest advance is 30 on the race gas, 27 for the pump gas curve....just a thought
Just crank it up til you burn it up, there's your limit.

Last edited:
Ok I'm bringing this thread back to life. I have a 10mm DASA 970, full spec 48s and a power factor. I'm installing epic and a jetnetics fw tomorrow. What suggestions do you have for a curve? 185 psi cranking pump gas. I planned to start from 0-1200 15 degrees up to 28 after 2200, start pulling timing at 4750 ending at 17 degrees at redline. Hopefully by now someone has run epic on this setup?

About to try this out on my 970 pfp setup. 185psi on av gas
nyvete2e.jpg
aqyhavem.jpg

Verified jetnetics accuracy with a timing light. It's dead on.

Reactions: DAG
It looks like an interesting curve. How'd u come up with it?

Well, I was told 28 degrees and start pulling timing out at 4500 to be safe. I wanted the max advance to come on quickly to help get it on the pipe. I had a curve sent to me from someone on here that was a little more aggressive than that. I pulled 1-2 degrees across the curve from what I was given and took a tad bit more timing out and a few rpm sooner. The initial onset of max timing may be a bit much. I'll hopefully be playing with that in the next hour or 3 depending on how long it takes my ride to get here.

I recently picked up the HX3 and wanted to test out some curves. Are these old curves ok to run on the HX3? I'm running a 771 Big Bore, B-pipe and want to get the most bang.

Top Bottom