Other Most frustrating moments with your ski.. Let's hear yours!

... nothing yet.
Haven't even got it started so far..
(2 months and counting with the project)

Cant wait for a flat battery out on/by the water though.

motorsport mania

Oside - Where the surfs at
getting my hand stuck at the elbow in the nose of my superjet for what seemed like forever trying to reattach the tank strap next to the WB without pulling the tank. :Banane01:

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Question.. are you the one with that 94-95 square?
Of course you'd be getting rid of those graphics... I love em! Except I'm adding in some black to make them look better on mine. Black sponsons, pole, etc.

I've never used it, but I've heard so much about it. You shouldn't have to worry about the paint coming off with it. Do a little searching on here.

Man, i have contemplated and contemplated it, I really like the graphics too...but I got sick of everyone asking me why my jetski was purple..or Barbie colored...but now that I've gotten one side off, I'm kicking myself for it...I shouldn't have done it. Oh well too late now, hopefully when I get some two tone turf on it and the holds and returf the chin pad I'll be happier...

CRJ

Hibernating
great way to finish the season. I go to winterize the ski, the bendix let go so i have to pull it all apart to swapthat... ffs...

Every single moment I look at my superjet I get frustrated. I've spent hundreds of dollars and tons of time and still cannot get the :):):):)ing thing to start good in water. I've almost put it up for sale every other week.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Every single moment I look at my superjet I get frustrated. I've spent hundreds of dollars and tons of time and still cannot get the :):):):)ing thing to start good in water. I've almost put it up for sale every other week.

I had a similar issue with my blaster and it ended up being the reeds where full of holes. Once I replaced them it would start with just a tap on the start button.

Not having a decent ski of my own for almost 4 years. Thankfully I have nice friends that let me who're out very sick rides to keep my amp going.

Letting ski sit and rot this year. Since having g my kid I don't have time to ride, so it Just sits. Wish I could take my boy riding with me won't be too m uch longer. Oh and melting bilge pump wiring was pretty frustrating too.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Right now. Listening to machine shop cut my perfectly good skat 14/19 swirl prop off the driveshaft on my mag pump.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
catching a ski on fire in my finished basement throwing it out the door while it is strapped to a stand and yelling for my kids to get the Fing HOSE!

Top Bottom