My new Envy

Its a morphage of the 2 I believe. I am very stoked man!!!

5200 is a curin and I'll probably completely rip it apart today and put it back together bolt by bolt with loc tite and never seize. Right now everything is just sitting in hand tightened.

I WANNNNNNNNAAA RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio watercraft was like, "uh.......what.....homemade PWC? I need to contact Columbus on that one......call me Thursday afternoon". LOL.

yup..I have one as well...very nice craftsmanship!!!!!

No doubt dok. I can't imagine a better design. It is 100% badazz.

No more red loc tite and brake cleaner BS.

Same with the handle pole bolt....back to stock and nice and tight.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Its a morphage of the 2 I believe. I am very stoked man!!!

Ohio watercraft was like, "uh.......what.....homemade PWC? I need to contact Columbus on that one......call me Thursday afternoon". LOL.

Tip, when you tell Ohio about your motor, tell them it is just a 1990
650 motor. The bigger the motor the more tax they will charge. Well that is the way it is in Kansas.
I registered mine as a home built hear in Kansas. It was real simple. Now my REV has PPTax that is real low because thay don't know what it is worth. I am going to register all my ski's as home builts. Supper low taxes that way.
Dale

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I didnt realize this thing had a SJ bottm...that is freaking SWEET!

It is not a SJ bottom. It is a -3 slanted SXR bottom with a supershort rideplate and a SJ engine,SJ electronics and a SJ pump.

A truly one of a kind ski!

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Tip, when you tell Ohio about your motor, tell them it is just a 1990
650 motor. The bigger the motor the more tax they will charge. Well that is the way it is in Kansas.
I registered mine as a home built hear in Kansas. It was real simple. Now my REV has PPTax that is real low because thay don't know what it is worth. I am going to register all my ski's as home builts. Supper low taxes that way.
Dale

Ohio doesn't tax on motor size.

Final pics with 1 1/8" jet works pisser and strap mounted.

I am stooooooooked to rip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:barrel:

Attachments

• done!.jpg
    done!.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 203
  • done2.jpg
    done2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 158
about time
you riding tomorrow?

He's gonna puss out till Sat b/c the 5700 or whatever has to cure for atleast 7 days... I would be up to riding this afternoon possibly... Yesterday I got surprised by 4-6 ft rollers out by the lighthouse... We were launching couches into orbit...

I will try and talk him into stealing Dan's ski and coming out now that the envy is done!

Top Bottom