My new Envy

ski4

gonzo
He's gonna puss out till Sat b/c the 5700 or whatever has to cure for atleast 7 days... I would be up to riding this afternoon possibly... Yesterday I got surprised by 4-6 ft rollers out by the lighthouse... We were launching couches into orbit...

I will try and talk him into stealing Dan's ski and coming out now that the envy is done!

damn
too late for me now i didn't bring my gear in today
i didn't see enough intrest in riding today from the crew before i went to work

Alright Ohio division of watercraft is scaring me. They are saying Jeff is violating fed law and needs to be set up in the hull id system with the US coast guard. They are so full of CHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna suck. I can't deal with these AHOLES.

I need help on this one Jeff. Call em please. I can't deal with officials well. I hate them.

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
You tried licensing as a homebuilt? Must be an ohio thing, we had issues there with trying to register our daughter for school a few years ago, they wouldn't let us do it.

Last edited:
They thought I bought a complete ski. I just got done explaining that is was NOT!!!!!!! They are supposed to call me back.

Someone please help man. Is there a congressmen or someone powerful in here. LOL. Just make a call. I can't deal with these guys. They are to hard to explain this custom stuff to. At least for me.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
They thought I bought a complete ski. I just got done explaining that is was NOT!!!!!!! They are supposed to call me back.

Someone please help man. Is there a congressmen or someone powerful in here. LOL. Just make a call. I can't deal with these guys. They are to hard to explain this custom stuff to. At least for me.
Call the coast guard and get the lowdown on how to proceed. They should have the offical regs somewhere.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Another option would be to license in another state with a buddy who lives there, then have him gift or sell to you for $10 dollars, and then transfer title.

Moondance

Just plain me....
Another option would be to license in another state with a buddy who lives there, then have him gift or sell to you for $10 dollars, and then transfer title.
Depending upon Ohio's tax laws & where ever he titled it, he may end up paying sales tax twice or at least more than he should. Some states don't tax based on the transfer price - but based off of the value.

Coast guard said they dont do it......Watercraft does.

Watercraft is coming over to my house tomorrow to inspect it.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Depending upon Ohio's tax laws & where ever he titled it, he may end up paying sales tax twice or at least more than he should. Some states don't tax based on the transfer price - but based off of the value.
I know, but even here you can gift to a family member and avoid the use tax.

Top Bottom