Custom/Hybrid my obsession back flip hull ??

loictahiti

Site Supporter
it's crazy to see that, it's crazy to think, you start this project from zero , you made your own hull, your own handepole and other stuff, and now you ride with, take some fun, (for your friends too) do some jump , make and share some video

it's crazy

you rock guy and I love it

thanks to show us that

Made a testround and all i can say Marcel did a good job building this thing it turns great and it is very stable.
The finish is perfect.
The only thing i didn't like at the setup was the way to long handle pole this was a pain in the ass to throw the hull in plane at low speed at higher speed it plains out perfect and was very stable.
I decided to buy this hull and we gonna make some test setup's with handle pole/ride plate combo's to find a good overal setup.
In my hull i put a 781 dasa PV engine with full spectrum 49's Totall loss and a b-pipe.
Stock pump for now with a 14/19 C75 skat.

hy there ,here some update about my projekt hull , i am stoked that my hard work turned out so well and that other people did like my projekt and the way it performed .
Tim tryed the ski this past weekend ( in the freezing cold ) and was so amazed that he wanted to buy it !!!
so the next problem is that i have to built a new one ,and i also want to upgrade my 61 x motor to a 62t version , i already did get some 62 t cases ,i ordered some v-forse reeds and i have some 38 mm carbs to start with , but what would you guys advice me , do i need a reed spacer ??? is it worth the money and what is the best girdle head to use , what kind of domes for pump gas ?? for now i want to stay with the
stock 701 bore ,and do i have to remove the choke on the carbs an instal a primer kit ???
any input on the motor /ski will be nice
thanks in advance , greetz marcel

hy there ,here some update about my projekt hull , i am stoked that my hard work turned out so well and that other people did like my projekt and the way it performed .
Tim tryed the ski this past weekend ( in the freezing cold ) and was so amazed that he wanted to buy it !!!
so the next problem is that i have to built a new one ,and i also want to upgrade my 61 x motor to a 62t version , i already did get some 62 t cases ,i ordered some v-forse reeds and i have some 38 mm carbs to start with , but what would you guys advice me , do i need a reed spacer ??? is it worth the money and what is the best girdle head to use , what kind of domes for pump gas ?? for now i want to stay with the
stock 701 bore ,and do i have to remove the choke on the carbs an instal a primer kit ???
any input on the motor /ski will be nice
thanks in advance , greetz marcel

V-force 3 reeds dont need a spacer as they have a spacer with the flange allreay.
My vote is a ADA head with 33 cc domes for pump gas.
I think to fill the crossover in the intake manifold is also a good upgrade.
Choke remove i don't have experience with.

you can see it in action soon @ the lansard (tim goes there a lot )
and i am busy building new hull's for myself so if you want to try this summer ??? let me now

telefoon foto's 063.jpgtelefoon foto's 064.jpgtelefoon foto's 065.jpgtelefoon foto's 066.jpgtelefoon foto's 068.jpgtelefoon foto's 067.jpgproduktion of the new hull's has started !!lol
i also made a mold for a lowered hood for my superjet .
also busy with a drawing of a billet pole !!! keep you updated when i progress
thanks for watching my projekt
marcel

i name it OBSESSION !!the hole projekt is a obsession for me (says my wife)!! lol. but i did not start a bussines and producing them !!! i make a new one for myself and one for some testing and one for spare.
i also want to make some modifications to the topdeck (lower it 2" = 5 cm ) and i think about the instal of adjustable footholds .
i post pics of that when i progress

greetz

Top Bottom