Custom/Hybrid Surfjetlouie memorial build

P

PancakePete

Thanks Pete. Hopefully more people will follow your lead, and contribute to a gret cause.

Kurt

Pay it foward right....

I made enough to cover my materials, driving around for supplies, and hopefully the heating bill from heating up my garage.. LOL

so I got a couple bucks left so I am paying it foward...

I thank the people that have bought holds so I can pitch in.

I should be saving extra so i can get my arse to daytona..

It will work out and thanks for doing all this work ! :bananapowerslide:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Who is going to assemble the motor?

I would like DASA to do it if possible.

Brian
I'd love to have DASA assemble the motor. As soon as we can come up with all the parts I'll get them to you. I just need some time and help to get all the goodies we need.

I'd like to have a charging system if it were my boat. I can mod the rev limiter on any 6m6/61x/62t ignition we get. I was considdering doing that and lightening a stock flywheel.

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Sounds like a plan.

Hopefully some members will step in with their spare parts to complete the project.

What kind of timeframe do we have to get everything together?

Brian

I'd love to have DASA assemble the motor. As soon as we can come up with all the parts I'll get them to you. I just need some time and help to get all the goodies we need.

I'd like to have a charging system if it were my boat. I can mod the rev limiter on any 6m6/61x/62t ignition we get. I was considdering doing that and lightening a stock flywheel.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
OMG! I have been off line for a while. CANCER SUCKS! That was waaay too fast. My heart goes out to his family. My buddy has his squarenose hood and it is awesome. He will be missed. I don't think I have any of the needed parts so I'll have to send some $. RIP SJL.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Is there anything else needed?
I don't have a lot of spare parts anymore these days, but I'd like to help.

Mike W

Infidel
Not sure if it's engine side or int shaft side but I will be throwing in a billet coupler as well. Not sure if you can use it but it's not doing me any good.

Top Bottom