Custom/Hybrid The BOB Hull & its recent changes

vwking

Banned
jesus christ shut the :):):):) up about it already. who gives a :):):):). dont be mad ski clinic ran with something and now there the ones counting greenbacks. you wrote bob on that handle pole after they came out with their ski cuz your butt hurt. shut up shut up shut up. SHUT UP. troll so hard on your own forum with that bull:):):):).

So WFO Speedracer has his own forum but yet hes all over the x. I think he should take his ass and nonsence back to his own forum were someone might give a :):):):) :dunno: just a thought o and the ski clinic goes 100% out of there way to help any of there customers and non customers that arnt haters

So WFO Speedracer has his own forum but yet hes all over the x. I think he should take his ass and nonsence back to his own forum were someone might give a :):):):) :dunno: just a thought o and the ski clinic goes 100% out of there way to help any of there customers and non customers that arnt haters

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ski clinic in my opinion is a great bunch of guys. I bought a used ski from them and the top deck broke after a few barrel roll attempts. Me and my dad nvjay775 called the ski clinic and they took care of it very well. They fixed my ski and only charged me for a new paint job on it that I thought was more than fair. I look forward to seeing what lil d and the rest of the guys at the ski clinic have to offer in 2013. Keep up the great work.

vwking

Banned
A Footrocket!
My buddy Bill has a footrocket i have not rode it but every time i hear footrocket its always a positive thing about how it handles and rides and soo on. If i was oversea's i would have got the FootRocket over the Rickter XFS or just buy a BOBHULL and rip it can't beat the quailty and price for a glass layed up Hull.

vwking

Banned
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get a warning for making fun of WFO are we all still in high school? no one can take a joke?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get a warning for making fun of WFO are we all still in high school? no one can take a joke?

Personally I don't want my daughter looking over my shoulder and saying "Daddy, what is a whore?." You agreed to site rules when you joined. There is a reason. I could have given you an infraction.

vwking

Banned
Personally I don't want my daughter looking over my shoulder and saying "Daddy, what is a whore?." You agreed to site rules when you joined. There is a reason. I could have given you an infraction.

i will agree with that, and also didnt look at it that way. Post was takin down its just annoying to read his trash talkin and everyone else's because Jonny said this was junk and then Frank Jonny's friend says this and that because Jonny dosn't like something. so my bad on the comment wasnt needed and i thank u for just the simple warning and i do understand why it was givin.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
How come there is always so much drama on these BOB threads? I think Ill sit this one out and watch. :friday:

Simple. Because people make it a big deal. One person comments against and then a supporter gets pissed off then responds which just adds fuel to the fire. Don't let them get to you. I believe one person who was notorious for adding fuel will no longer be visiting.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Bottom line is that The Ski Clinic is stepping up and admitting issues and doing all they can to make a better product for us to enjoy! Thanks Lil D for the post and looking forward to my new hull and watching products just get better!

My same thoughts about this thread. If you dont know Dk sr or Dk jr. give them a call. So much knowledge and they are willing to go the extra mile.
When you are in business for yourself these are the issues that will tear a company apart and stoked to see this was recognized and solved.

I have become friends with Jr and Sr. Excellant people to deal with, ride with, and hangout with. Anyone talking trash about the Ski Clinic may have their own issues,
(Some people always have issues). As a family owned and operated business they make a huge differance in out sport for today and tomorrow.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Simple. Because people make it a big deal. One person comments against and then a supporter gets pissed off then responds which just adds fuel to the fire. Don't let them get to you. I believe one person who was notorious for adding fuel will no longer be visiting.

I will just be doing drive by posting, while you are doing drive by moderating

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Bottom line is that The Ski Clinic is stepping up and admitting issues and doing all they can to make a better product for us to enjoy! Thanks Lil D for the post and looking forward to my new hull and watching products just get better!

Agreed! Whether you own a BOB, want a BOB, like or dislike the BOB hull... Whatever your opinion is of the BOB hull and the ski clinic this thread was created to admit to some manufacturing flaws whether it be a minor or major issue and their plan as a company to improve upon this. I think people often forget that the BOB hull is the budget friendly freestyle hull in the industry and you could almost buy 2 BOB hulls for the price of some other hulls. Because of this it is somewhat unfair to compare these hulls to the more expensive ones and also expect the same level of perfection. The BOB hull is not a "do it all" hull it is a flatwater freestyle hull and that is the one thing it was built for so don't forget the saying "you get what you pay for" when comparing it to a hull that is almost 10k. With that being said I'm very curious to hear some reviews of the new "ride" hull in some surf conditions and I'd like to try one myself.
It's easy for a company to say they are getting better but it's very respectable to see a company admit to their flaws as a reason for raising the bar to improve their products and improve customer satisfaction. This is a positive thing and a proactive movement to improve their status as a company in this industry.

Last edited:
I don't own a BOB but one of the most annoying things to me when building my ROK was having to chase every thread to clean out resin. For someone not as used to how threads should "feel" as I am I could see a lot of cross threaded/stripped/spun inserts, not fun on a new ski. Also if you have any bolts that need to be shorter than stock (like pump bolts) either include them or let the buyer know so they can get them ordered.

If you had someone back chase all the threads before shipping I could see that going a long way.

PS this tool is amazing for clearing blind holes, you insert it then expand it into the theads and back it out:
http://www.amazon.com/NES-Universal...992280&sr=8-2&keywords=nes+thread+repair+tool

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I don't own a BOB but one of the most annoying things to me when building my ROK was having to chase every thread to clean out resin. For someone not as used to how threads should "feel" as I am I could see a lot of cross threaded/stripped/spun inserts, not fun on a new ski. Also if you have any bolts that need to be shorter than stock (like pump bolts) either include them or let the buyer know so they can get them ordered.

If you had someone back chase all the threads before shipping I could see that going a long way.

PS this tool is amazing for clearing blind holes, you insert it then expand it into the theads and back it out:
http://www.amazon.com/NES-Universal...992280&sr=8-2&keywords=nes+thread+repair+tool

All of our inserts were specifically designed to accommodate the OEM bolt that goes in it's location. We also run a tap/ chaser bolt through each insert during inspection to make sure you don't have that issue.

All of our inserts were specifically designed to accommodate the OEM bolt that goes in it's location. We also run a tap/ chaser bolt through each insert during inspection to make sure you don't have that issue.
Sweet, good to know you guys look after those kind of details, it annoyed the hell out of me. The guys at ACE hardware got used to me coming in 3 times a day during my build, fortunately it was only 100 yards from the shop I was working in.

Top Bottom