TNT v2 free ride production pipe

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Finally got my ski all buttoned up and to ride it for the first time yesterday. The water is still very cold here but I was able to easily get the pipe to temperature. I'm running a new engine setup so my focus was on carbs but I'm excited to get to dial the pipe in more. Right now I am running a 90 jet in the spray bar and have a jetworks valve opening around 4k RPMs. I'll tailor this a bit more once the water warms up.

View attachment 303704 View attachment 303705
Is that a custom size tnt box or the standard one that the kit comes with?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Finally got my ski all buttoned up and to ride it for the first time yesterday. The water is still very cold here but I was able to easily get the pipe to temperature. I'm running a new engine setup so my focus was on carbs but I'm excited to get to dial the pipe in more. Right now I am running a 90 jet in the spray bar and have a jetworks valve opening around 4k RPMs. I'll tailor this a bit more once the water warms up.

View attachment 303704 View attachment 303705

Did you just turf the bottom of your tabk or hull? Or did you use any tank stops to keep it from moving?

Did you just turf the bottom of your tabk or hull? Or did you use any tank stops to keep it from moving?

I used a mold of the bottom of the tank to make a tray that allows room for turf and then attached that to the hull.

This is the only pic I have, I cleaned it up prior to install obviously.

967e2323a6bb83af60632ecca5b3fdec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And???? How does the power band compare to a bpipe?

I will get back to you after wavedaze. It's not dialed in , but runs good if that makes sense.

I forget my jetting , and my turns on the adjusters , but I only drilled a 5/32 hole with no FCV. 100 jet tapped into the spray bar.

I am also running a Torrent 148 setback with a Skat Trak 9/15 slim blade w 5mm cutback.

Had to determine my first ride weather it's the pump or pipe , but it hits well not tuned. My low range isn't quite there , but the mid range pulls hard.

7/12 sounds like a better starting point. 9/15 is 144mm pump territory with a stock 701

It's not a Impros Prop if you were thinking that direction.

I based my opinion off people who have this hull and and what props worked best.

I heard from many people bikerdaves sv1 worked awesome with skat 11/17 cutbackwith the same pump , powerfactor , and a stock 701.

Your welcome to take a ride on it @
Wavedaze just find me on the beach.

It's not a Impros Prop if you were thinking that direction.

I based my opinion off people who have this hull and and what props worked best.

I heard from many people bikerdaves sv1 worked awesome with skat 11/17 cutbackwith the same pump , powerfactor , and a stock 701.

Your welcome to take a ride on it @
Wavedaze just find me on the beach.

I'll gladly come give it a spin! Interested to see how that pipe works on a 701. I'll be there with jrock, I'm sure we will cross paths at some point on the beach.

Top Bottom