What’s the biggest surf you’ve ever ridden in?

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I would ride that thing to the beach if I could.... a flip off a wave that big would hurt.

Surf Slam 2009 Ross Champion and Mike Serlin in the final's both went for the same wave 15' maybe 20' high and both did backflip's side by side Ross did a Superman backflip and won the competition. You just had to see it to believe it the surf was insane dangerous out there.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Surf Slam 2009 Ross Champion and Mike Serlin in the final's both went for the same wave 15' maybe 20' high and both did backflip's side by side Ross did a Superman backflip and won the competition. You just had to see it to believe it the surf was insane dangerous out there.

hmmmmmm...I might have it. After Christmas, I'll see what else I have from the Blowsion Slam.
Still need to make Part III.

Last edited by a moderator:

end of the vid i was on the beach cause i broke my board biggest i have ever surfed

on my ski maybe 10-12 just chillen hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this is the first time I have seen that vid! AWSOME!

When I used to ride, I have probably been in 12-15ft. Scarry stuff!

clean organized offshore or all over the place,totally diff deal, I can see you riding in the first pics surf,how many feet you think that is?

Scorn800

Ride for life
I rode 8-10ft day 2 years ago at BL in NJ. That's plenty big for me.
I don't think I'd want to ride in anything bigger. The inlet was a complete washing machine.

Its all about the surf!
Check out Surflines forecast for the San Diego area tomorrow and Thursday; 8-12’ with 3’ to double overhead sets! Todos Santos will definitely be in the 50-60’ range. Where’s the Pismo crew? What are you guys getting? It should be even larger up there! Any way I will definitely be riding tomorrow, who ever is in meet at the Oceanside ramp at 7am!

http://www.surfline.com/surfline/forecasts4/forecast.cfm?alias=socal&county=ssandiego

R

ridethelip

The Quicksilver Eddie surf contest is on

Check out Surflines forecast for the San Diego area tomorrow and Thursday; 8-12’ with 3’ to double overhead sets! Todos Santos will definitely be in the 50-60’ range. Where’s the Pismo crew? What are you guys getting? It should be even larger up there! Any way I will definitely be riding tomorrow, who ever is in meet at the Oceanside ramp at 7am!

http://www.surfline.com/surfline/forecasts4/forecast.cfm?alias=socal&county=ssandiego

They are running the Quicksilver Eddie in 25-40 surf and you can watch it live.Now those are some bombs.
http://live.quiksilver.com/2009/eddie/live.php?btn_live=_over?cid=fbnslhpeddieon352

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Holy Fork! Those guys are getting hammered in the barrel! Big waves right now. He just said the biggest one just came through of the day so far. How big do you think those are?

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Just seeing the interview with him. Missed the ride.

Top Bottom