Why don't I ever see dyno's?

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Cant get the transfer design in billet that TPE has in cast. Also cast dissipates heat better. Seems most people pick bling over performance.
Ahh thanks. Just read that in an above post. And yes, who can get mad about bling lol. If he made a billet motor I would buy from him. Till now this motor will do lol

tntsuperjet

Tntperformance-engineering.com
No need have all the undercuts under the bolt holes, same cooling flow as a cast cylinder 2 x 1/2 outlets on the head all is needed. just the pic to the left.

On a small note: ET has been making billet cylinders for 14 years for the sled market.

still hold the record in the 1/4 mile 8.70 at 151 mph N/A 890cc Firecat.

That was a 5 intake port and 3 ex 90mm piston
I have to reply to this.
If the firecat you speak of is the one that I'm thinking of that had promod record 3-4 years ago what your stating is bothersome

I have built several Yamaha sleds that have won few titles in few different discipline's. Does that mean Yamaha should lay claim to the engine design?
Or the quad hillbilly, does suzuki deserve the credit for me tripling the power output of there engine??
Because if your staking claim to a record holding firecat from east your stating your engine when in fact it was your Cyl and handful of your parts built by someone else and just as I did with ymaha and suzuki power plants, doesn't give you the right to stake claim to it.
That to me is the same as Yamaha or suzuki staking claim to the power outputs of my record setting units I built.
I know quite a bit of history about sled motors that have come from you. As you have received a fair bit of help from a few of my sled riding buddies.
so be very careful what you stake claim to, because you just might start stepping on my toes and my political filter could malfunction.

That hillbilly quad was a beast.Fun to watch.Did you completely build that also? In most motorsports if you have your parts or machine work involved in a record dyno or pass,It referred to as yours or the shops accolades.
This is starting to sound real sim to kayne west. Yo yo Et, ima let you finish,but TPE had one of the best motors of all time...OF ALL TIME!
Side note,dont think for a second Jay Z didnt put him up to it. Funny thing is She is now majorly responsible for crushing rap crap as a whole. Kayne is 53 mill in debt and Taylor is making more than the whole lot of them combined.tpe tnt hatin on Et.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
On another note the only cylinder here that could afford to run that lower port timing on the exhaust is the tpe. The other cylinder with a single exhaust port wold still have way to much pressure in the cylinder when the transfers opened and actually stall or even worse reverse the flow in the transfers. I bet if you got that single exhaust port cylinder and raised the exhaust port timing up you would get gains every where. The only way they could over come this is by making a massive exhaust port that would reduce the ring life ALOT!!! I have no dog in this fight but damn I wish tpe made a triple cylinder. It wouldn't have the same asymmetrical transfers in the middle but I think the power they are getting is from the exhaust not so much the transfers. Of course that helps as well

How do the ADA and Dasa billet cylinders compare?

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
how in the hell did the most arrogant waste of life get drug into this thread.. This thread was going south already.. Now West? Thanks for dragging him into one of the last few forms of entertainment and enjoyment we have left on the X

Really all the other billet cylinder brands for that matter,they arent in here crying copy copy.These days they all use super sim port timing after all the cross breeding.lol There is even a another billet cylinder out with MUCH more sim port layout and exhaust type ports,but they are much more expensive and not really a big market threat. Price/availability is everything in this market,They all make stupid power for the average rider,If one brand is way less money than another and is available off the shelf by a company with enough finance to stock pile them, publically dyno chart fact find them and send cylinders to other builder/dealers to support their already established followers/clients.Who do you think will win the market,without even considering all the bling lovers and pagent skis,come on really? Since the day ET posted that pile of cylinders on FB,they have lost their cool big time..

Saying they dont make power or as much yada yada is really a pointless argument these days,this looks like more than enough power for anyone wanting to do flips for days,and save a buncha money in the process

NASTY POWER
https://www.instagram.com/p/2DiruGpThb/?taken-by=31saif31

vxs...man I dont care what anyone says thats good entertainment right there lol

Last edited:

tntsuperjet

That hillbilly quad was a beast.Fun to watch.Did you completely build that also? In most motorsports if you have your parts or machine work involved in a record dyno or pass,It referred to as yours or the shops accolades.
This is starting to sound real sim to kayne west. Yo yo Et, ima let you finish,but TPE had one of the best motors of all time...OF ALL TIME!
Side note,dont think for a second Jay Z didnt put him up to it. Funny thing is She is now majorly responsible for crushing rap crap as a whole. Kayne is 53 mill in debt and Taylor is making more than the whole lot of them combined.View attachment 300126
The hillbilly was 100% built by me, everything on the motor has fab, machine ported assembled tuned and ridden by me.
The chassis was all built by fireball racing and the concept was fireball idea, I just spent a month at there shop helping with the fab of the chassis , made changes to geometry to make it launch better.
But I deserve no credit for the chassis as its design was fireball and so was 95% of its fab work.
But the power plant and tuning was 100% me.
Also every event it went to it was taken there by me, tuned and rider.
So I am pretty safe claiming it as my power plant design engineering

Scorn800

Ride for life
Really all the other billet cylinder brands for that matter,they arent in here crying copy copy.These days they all use super sim port timing after all the cross breeding.lol There is even a another billet cylinder out with MUCH more sim port layout and exhaust type ports,but they are much more expensive and not really a big market threat. Price/availability is everything in this market,They all make stupid power for the average rider,If one brand is way less money than another and is available off the shelf by a company with enough finance to stock pile them, publically dyno chart fact find them and send cylinders to other builder/dealers to support their already established followers/clients.who do you think will win the market,without even considering all the bling lovers and pagent skis,come one really? Since the day ET posted that pile of cylinders on FB,they have lost their cool big time..

Saying they dont make power or as much yada yada is really a pointless argument these days,this looks like more than enough power for anyone wanting to do flips for days,and save a buncha money in the process
https://www.instagram.com/p/2DiruGpThb/?taken-by=31saif31

vxs...man I dont care what anyone says thats good entertainment right there lol

Why do you always put such emphasis on price?
Not everyone shops on price alone but it seems like you sure do.
Usually the lowest price is not the best option and is the lowest for a reason

Why do you still have TPE in your signature?
Did you come up the that line, powa to the people... on a budget?

Kayne is not entertainment, he is a annoying loser

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Why do you always put such emphasis on price?
Not everyone shops on price alone

I would say 99% of people do. Why would Joe blow pay more for a TPE over an ET, or a Dasa, or xscream etc when the only thing you can compare is peoples opinions. And judging off Tim's experience a few pages back, peoples opinions are not viable.

Which is what would make some kind of number to go off of nice. Rather it HP, thrust, newtons, volts, smiles per minute etc.. So we can figure out X engine cost Y amount per HP or by whatever means of comparison.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I would say 99% of people do. Why would Joe blow pay more for a TPE over an ET, or a Dasa, or xscream etc when the only thing you can compare is peoples opinions. And judging off Tim's experience a few pages back, peoples opinions are not viable.

Which is what would make some kind of number to go off of nice. Rather it HP, thrust, newtons, volts, smiles per minute etc.. So we can figure out X engine cost Y amount per HP or by whatever means of comparison.
Yep..
Right now you can get a 967 for well over 1k cheaper than a tpe 964, and an 1107 for less than a tpe 964. For that kinda price I would definitely consider going the ET route.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
If you're going to make a claim to price you need to compare apples to apples. You're substituting aftermarket parts to drive down the price and comparing it to their price with OEM components.
What????? I'm not substituting parts. You're lost. Some other companies are selling 967s with rebuilt oem cranks for around 3500$(thrust),while HPE is selling them with everything it comes with straight from ET.. No cheap cranks.

tntsuperjet

Well price vs the sport.
If someone has a higher price it most likely because they are trying to recover the cost of doing all there home work.
You can't build stuff for less without a compromise somewhere.

But this is my take on buying.
The people who give back to the sport are the people with slightly higher prices. But at least they support the sport.
Case in point. Look what Blowsion has done for the sport, surf slam, freestyle under the bridge.
Look at the number of riders they help support.
That's good for the sport as they dump there profits back in to help grow and or maintain the sport.
People who usually charge little have two things they cut out of there program. Support and design /testing of there product.
So next time maybe look past the sticker shock.
You Don't have to give me a lesson on economics. I was a privateer racer in this sport for 10yrs. I know what it's like to be on a tight budget. But I also know that when I showed loyalty to my sponsor's and did them right more came my way. All the people who sold stuff cheap never helped me and some gave me more grief when I had an issue with there part.
The more money you keep in the sport the stronger the sport becomes.
I could have been like most and sold my pipes retail only and gobbled up every penny of profit, but what would that do for the sport. What about all the shops that are trying to keep there doors open selling parts and doing service work on a 5-15% profit margin.
How could they ever afford to help out a dedicated rider to them?? They have no margins to do anything but struggle to stay in the green.
This is why we don't stock Jetski parts. There not enough profit to buy and shelf for the profit that can be made.
So now your stuck waiting weeks for parts to come in when your boat is dropped off for repair.
So now you drop off your boat I make a list email it to you and say call me when you get the parts.
So the end user is the one getting the biggest shaft.

What????? I'm not substituting parts. You're lost. Some other companies are selling 967s with rebuilt oem cranks for around 3500$(thrust),while HPE is selling them with everything it comes with straight from ET.. No cheap cranks.

I thought the TPE price included OEM, my mistake. Still, you are comparing a "deal" to the MSRP. I'm sure you could shop the TPE price and get it down, much like when other builders offer deals lower than DASA standard pricing.

And when you type things like "????", I immediately hope you will light your face on fire and put it out with a fork.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I thought the TPE price included OEM, my mistake. Still, you are comparing a "deal" to the MSRP. I'm sure you could shop the TPE price and get it down, much like when other builders offer deals lower than DASA standard pricing.

And when you type things like "????", I immediately hope you will light your face on fire and put it out with a fork.

??????????????????????????????
I didn't mention tpe price. Just ET.
Calm down, man. Remember dude, we're all here because we love the sport....not because we have anger issues and need to take it out on some stranger.
I'm just glad some affordable options are coming out.

Top Bottom